Need More Gold

FarmFrog79FarmFrog79 Registered Users 3 Posts
I love the game, but I reached a wall.
- 4 levels are not enough - I've been on level 4 raising money in the contract hunt.
- Why can't I trade my money for gold?
- I can't buy anymore weapons
- I can't finish the exotic series.
- I'm waiting for something new to happen. A new weapon, new level, new Dino's, trade money for gold, something.
-Please add something quick
Prev1

Comments

• RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    Totally wholeheartedly agree with you 100%
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Cmoon..you can use other games of glu to get some gold..or use tapjoy...or see video...for a gold.....have a look around...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    easy to say when you are on android brodeen.

Dinos doesnt use tapjoy for iOS like 14 did... it uses trialpay and it sucks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    100% agree. Trialpay sucks.
  • Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have an galaxy s4 and I haven't earned hardly any from the free video. It always says none available. The free coins from surveys and offers doesn't work either just causes junk mail.Not paying 20$ per special weapon nore will I pay to get yo level 5 if that's what the crystalis event is implying ! Glu must make it some what more player friendly regarding the special hunts!
    I have an galaxy s4 and I haven't earned hardly any from the free video. It always says none available. The free coins from surveys and offers doesn't work either just causes junk mail.Not paying 20$ per special weapon nore will I pay to get yo level 5 if that's what the crystalis event is implying ! Glu must make it some what more player friendly regarding the special hunts!

you have an android, so you can just earn 1000s of credits in other glu games and spend them on the exotics
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
    I may have an android but I'm not putting a **** pile of games on it just to TRY and get gold coins.It needs to be more player friendly when it comes to gold otherwise your doing the SOS every time u play.Contracts get old especially when you have over 15 and a half million dollars. ..
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I may have an android but I'm not putting a **** pile of games on it just to TRY and get gold coins.It needs to be more player friendly when it comes to gold otherwise your doing the SOS every time u play.Contracts get old especially when you have over 15 and a half million dollars. ..

I don't have an android device. But from reading posts you can earn hundreds of gold a day from one game. You just have to find the right game. And then use the gold in dino hunters. If I had an android device I would do that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Honestly, you can play this game without a single bit of gold. There are only 4 levels out just yet, but be patient, more will be added. This is deja vu from when DH2014 was newer: everyone complaining that the free game was too expensive and doesn't go anywhere.
    Facebook player
  • lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm on an android and I download the eBay app for 14 gold every few days. Then I delete it, and watch vids for a coin each. I average about 100 gold a week spending roughly 5 mins a day on it. I havent spent any gold yet but its nice to have. Life is good being me, the baddest assume motherhumper out there!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Who cares what you think lamedick, you don't have any friends here so why bother posting?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Who cares what you think lamedick, you don't have any friends here so why bother posting?

If we disregard the "how do I love me, let me count the ways" ending, I believe this was LGE's first semi-useful comment. That should be encouraged. BTW, I think you meant awesome, not assume. Say hi to mom.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • lamestgameeverlamestgameever Registered Users 25 Posts
    Casajr your mom says hi and you can now call me dad after what we did. You want some free gold son?
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Casajr your mom says hi and you can now call me dad after what we did. You want some free gold son?

Wow! Come on guys, we have never had anything close to this kind of stuff. casajr, based on your previous posts you are an intelligent guy with alot of good, interesting things to say. Just ignore this type of post. It only encourages guys like him. Its what he wants.Before this LGE joined this forum, there was almost no negativity, no disrespect nor childish attitudes we had to deal with. Lets get back to what we usually discuss and eventually LGE will either grow up or go away.
    It does not bother me. I have more important things to worry about other than what some troll types in.
  • djRaadNaddjRaadNad Banned Users 2 Posts
    That's a great attitude Casajr
    Interesting name. ^^Is he back already?
    Facebook player
    DJ, new user ID? You are a new member now.
    What's up with that?
    no that is not me, probably mav.

haha, gotta love this guys persistence on trying to be a nuisance

I know it doesnt relate to you guys in other states, but recently whenever someone is down here, I say it is summer in florida; the best place to be on earth right now :)

so yea, I have had the most incredible 3 weeks of my life and I am determined to keep finding this happiness, best/worst part is that I have no money and yet I end up inhaling hundreds of dollars of greatness everyday. (greatness includes everything you can think of)

P.S. if you think this sounds braggy I could care less
    Choice Dude on Board
    Did you see he was banned!
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

Have at it, mate.

I did not think it was you. I figured it was LGE raising his level of douchiness.
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

Dj, I think most of us would agree that you've earned the right to brag every now and then:) I'm glad life is good for you and hope it stays that way for a long,long time.
    casajr wrote: »
    I figured it was LGE raising his level of douchiness.

casa, I just now read this post in its entirety and I cant stop f'n laughing. Good one
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Did you see he was banned!

ah so thats why his name was that color... yea, I have been flagging his rude comments the whole time hoping they would ban him, but didnt know if they actually do that ever haha, found my answer!

good riddance ;)
    Choice Dude on Board
    He's back as djRaaNad
    How do you flag a post around here? He's up to it again, under your name with an extra a. Also, whoever is running these forums would do well to IP ban him if the forum software permits.
    Facebook player
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bottom left of post. Little triangle with exclamation mark. Click and send message to glu
    Looks like he's gone now!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Bottom left of post. Little triangle with exclamation mark. Click and send message to glu

I don't have the triangle with the "!". Perhaps new members cannot be trusted with that power?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad