Not sure it's a game problem but...

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I just got 5 consecutive Kill 10 agilisaurus hunts, then another hunt, and then two more. I seldom have hunts back to back, and have never had a string like this. Don't know if that was random or if there might be a glitch. No biggie, just thought you'd want to know. Facebook, PC Windows 7.
Facebook player

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Bonus. Your kill efficiency went way up. 7 hunts, 70 kills.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    On Facebook, they don't even log your kills. The same hunt kept repeating after I would complete it.
    Facebook player
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Can't help with FB. I can't even get FB without a VPN. I have not noticed anything wonky on iOS, but I have no where near the amount of hunts as you do.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I think it is the luck of the draw. The more times you play contract hunts, the more likely you will get repeats. I have read that it is like a deck of cards, except that it likely that it is four or five decks. Each shuffle gives you different results as you take a card (contract hunt) off the top.

I recently had a series of hunts that was mostly the "LLL" dinos. They are the hardest to get with shotguns, which is my gun of choice for contract hunts while I am just going for the HBs.

My favorite is the Eudimorphodons (the flying lizards), I try to get double and triples in one shot and when I get to 9, I try to get at least two more before the hunt is over. That would be a cool bounty, 11 kills in a 10 kill hunt (or 13 in a 12).
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    try playing a couple hunts in a different region. you are right there is a glitch I have had it too.

the same hunts come up over and over, but when you change region there is a loading screen before the hunt and it seems to fix it.

also I love the agilisaurus name cause jokingly I always call alligators "agilators" and it is so very similar :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • ManiacalkevoManiacalkevo Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game keeps crashing when a reach a certain part of game a can't buy gold either it just crashes the game wen a press it same goes when a go on exotic iPhone 5s 7.1.2 av reset me phone to new and deleted game and started fresh twice
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Maniacalkevo,

Can you share the details of where you are crashing? Which Region and/or Hunt?

Thanks!
    - Popcorn
  • Teoteo33Teoteo33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hallo I play Dino Hunters and I’m stuck. I am at region 1 and it doesn’t allow me to play unless I upgrade my weapon with real money. It requires 106 power and 76, 07 stability. What do I do in order to continue to play?
    Thank you
  • WildBeastWildBeast Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same problem with this Bugs kind like looping as repeats and lost my starter pack along with 40 gold and all upgraded on both weapons.

is there any way I can get it back or refunds?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    teoteo, all you need to do is earn hunter bucks in contract hunts and use them to upgrade your gun.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board