Dollars

RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
How much money have people managed to save up doing contract hunts while waiting for R5 to land ?
I don't have a lot of time to play , once a day I get , and I have banked nearly $7 million , let's see who has what lol

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ripsta wrote: »
    How much money have people managed to save up doing contract hunts while waiting for R5 to land ?
    I don't have a lot of time to play , once a day I get , and I have banked nearly $7 million , let's see who has what lol

I am at the other end of the spectrum. 45million. Playing over an hour a day
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Wow. I thought I played a lot. I have 30.8 million.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I have just over 3 million, but I got a late start. I am on the road for work and staying in a hotel over the weekend. I'll let you know where I end up after the weekend!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I basically have negative money. I only have 8,967 and havent done the shotgun series cause I want to have gold saved up for the OTO. I also missed out on the OTO and sales for the bows.

Just hunting gold and doing a very poor job of it, I actually keep going days without checking in. just been real bored of it recently since I cant get more than 5 gold a day.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Your bored of the game that bears your name?? Come on Dj!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't even worry about the gold or exotic hunts , I just like doin the weapon series and contract hunts , I just use any gold I get for energy refills when I can , still a great game even though anything you want to buy is way over priced
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've got a little over 8M on one device and 4M on the other (still working on R4)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I do love that you earn more HB in Dinos. You could easily earn over $2 million a day. However, this can only mean thing: things will get more expensive. I speculate somewhere around R9 upgrades will cost about $400-500k. However, I'm grateful that we have time to stockpile lots of HB between regions.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Your bored of the game that bears your name?? Come on Dj!!

Yea, I am sure that makes me sound ungrateful, but I have spent enough time on these forums I can say what I want!

BxK2s3m.jpg

but seriously, just havent had the time to play at all. It feels strange that I come on here instead of go on the game, but I only do this for like 10 mins of the day, and if I didnt you would probably never see me again. Work hard Play hard ATM. so I am never home
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sorry buddy, just thought you were throwing in the towel! Stay on board! ~T.F :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Sorry buddy, just thought you were throwing in the towel! Stay on board! ~T.F :cool:

never, but I am now just a very casual player I guess. probably gonna end up just playing the free side of the game cause gold is so scarce.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    Free part if the game is what makes the games as most of the exotic trials I played are all one hit kills , no real fun or skill required in them anyway so pointless in the long run
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I have just over 3 million, but I got a late start. I am on the road for work and staying in a hotel over the weekend. I'll let you know where I end up after the weekend!!

I now have over 10 million in DHDS after the weekend. Used the shotgun for all contract hunts in region 4 (brute strength) over and over. I am over 20 million in DH2014, but I quit doing contract hunts there once I reached that level due to the boredom factor.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm at 15 Mil on Dinos and 26 mil on DH2014. Playing a lot more 2014 these days, because there are things to work towards.
    Facebook player
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    never, but I am now just a very casual player I guess. probably gonna end up just playing the free side of the game cause gold is so scarce.

Come on Dj. Not too late to grab an android and play Dino :)
    Come on Dj. Not too late to grab an android and play Dino :)

I know! but I really shouldnt, I think I have an addiction to DH and dont want to relapse haha, I am very content with my decisions ATM
    Choice Dude on Board
    EiZY7sO.gif

wow did not know that gifs work on here, embarasing to admit I know haha

pMmSvDj.gif
    Choice Dude on Board
    Hahaha Dj. U are one hilarious chap, mate. I salute thee!!!!