Region 5 coming soon!!

1D5D757B-9420-4DC1-B156-63C15A8C912B_zpsrnqiix6h.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Beat me to it. Just got the pop-up. :)
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Wow. Looks like Glu are whizzing thru this. Methinks the regions are already ready but thrown in at the desired timeline. I cant wait and I hope it reaches the android platform fast.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I hope to god region 5 contains an AR series , single shots are getting boring . Bring on the FUDDA FUDDA FUDDA FUDDA!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm sure it does, I was awarded the reg. 5 assault rifle for completing the crystalis series. So what are we looking at, a week from today on the new reg.? :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The only thing there won't be in R5 is a shotgun series (no multiregion shotgun for R4-5 hinted at that).
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'm sure it does, I was awarded the reg. 5 assault rifle for completing the crystalis series. So what are we looking at, a week from today on the new reg.? :cool:

A week from today would be my guess. I agree with Samer that the regions are aleady done and Glu has a timeline for when the regions are released.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    That may be true, but how many regions are done and ready for release? And do we think this game will go as far as DH 2014, it's getting close to 1 year for that game.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    My guess would be the first 6 regions are done. I think we will know for sure if Glu sticks to coming out with a new region every 2 weeks.

Something has to change with the pricing of the gold guns and trialpay for this game to have the same success as DH14. Just so frustrated with trial pay. I have submitted at least 20 tickets for missing gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    My guess would be the first 6 regions are done. I think we will know for sure if Glu sticks to coming out with a new region every 2 weeks.

Something has to change with the pricing of the gold guns and trialpay for this game to have the same success as DH14. Just so frustrated with trial pay. I have submitted at least 20 tickets for missing gold.

I can't even get the 3 gold offers to pay so I just don't do anything but the 1 gold videos.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea trialpay blows and I cant afford anything.

I am not sure if the regions are ready ahead of time, but they may be 1 region ahead and just QA testing it before releasing it to prevent glitches.

I am guessing a week from today for savage bog, so tuesday :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Makes me wonder if there would be a third form of currency down the line similar to the platinum eagles? If you think about it all the hidden regions in dh14 can be played buy earning the plats. Just the special events that awarded plats you may have had to purchase a weapon at some point, or choose not to play. Just have to wait and see. I also believe some changes need to happen, either make the Glu wallet available across the board, or switch the gold offers to tap joy. It's possible that Glu may have a contract with them?