Favorite Region?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I know there's only 4, but my favorite region is "jungle mists" very colorful! Money earnings aside of course!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    My favorite is 4, but only because of several hunts where animals will kill you, and the bow is difficult on those hunts. But for sheer scenery, I agree it's region 2 for sure.
    Facebook player
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I liked R3 the most because it had the 3 weapon series and both of my favorite carnivores (T-Rex & Carnotaurus). However I also liked R4 because of the bows and I love the Sinoraptors as well.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Otter2208Otter2208 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I like r4 mainly because the bow is fun. Animals are starting to get a little more difficult...finally
  • RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    Region 3 has been the best for me , but awesomeness would be achieved by being able to call in an air strike on these dinosaurs or being able to hunt from a heavily armed chopper lol
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    My favorite region is the next region that comes out. Without enough gold to buy the exotics, playing contract hunts is getting old.

Come on region _ !
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Did you get the pop-up for region 5 "savage bog" it should be here next Tuesday! :cool: TF
    TF,

Is that question for me? If so, the answer is no, not yet. What do I have to do in order to get the pop-up?

If y'all are going to get the next region next Tuesday, that means I will get to play it on the following Tuesday, seeing that I play on a Kindle. Amazon likes to keep us waiting, don't ya know.

I think I'll go shoot some Eudi's while I wait. They are my favorite contract hunt in region 4.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes Roland, to get the pop- up to happen tap specials or weapon shop, sometimes the gold plus button it should appear, I did on my kindle. And who knows, the crystalis series came out right away on kindle, although region 4 took a little while. Still waiting for the hidden region update for kindle (DH 2014) !!
    TF,

I got the pop-up. It looks like there may be some even bigger flying lizards to shoot in the Savage Bog!

Yeah, still waiting on the new HR in DH2014. Hate the wait.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    TF,

I got the pop-up. It looks like there may be some even bigger flying lizards to shoot in the Savage Bog!

Yeah, still waiting on the new HR in DH2014. Hate the wait.

Just made me think of how cool a flying trophy could be
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board