Should I?

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
I have enough gold to get the Fenix exotic at the discounted price. My question is this: should I get it now or wait until R5 comes out in a few days to see what might be in store with it? I would much rather buy the exotic than a OTO gold rifle/AR/bow in R5.

You opinion would be greatly appreciated! ;)
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Fenix is my favorite exotic weapon. The electro is my second favortite.
    I would get the Fenix now. The discounted price might go away when region 5 gets released. Btw what is the price of the Fenix now? And I am in agreement that it is better to buy the exotics than the OTO price of a regular gold weapon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    It's 192 now. There was an update today and the Fenix is discounted 60% and the Shredder is 40% off (288 gold). Thanks for the reply Sheppeck! I believe I'll get it!

Yeah, I regret having gotten the R4 gold rifle, as I don't really like it anyway... TBH, I prefer the cash rifle, it reminds me of an L115/L96A1.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Owned!!

D16AFB12-5B34-4A42-90BE-243246CF4282_zpsacmgqs5u.png

P.S.: I know I have enough gold to get the Shredder as well, but it wasn't as good of a deal and I didn't like it anyway when I did the trial. :/
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I didn't like the gold region 4 rifle either. That is what put me off of buying any normal gold weapons. I did buy the shredder but I don't really like using it.

I have 401 gold I am saving for the region 5 exotic weapons.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: