Options

Lost Everything, Back to Level 1

muhavicinnadmuhavicinnad Registered Users 1 Posts
I ratherly enjoy playing Dino Hunter, until the last stage available (region 4), and the last gun there. After a while, when I come back, my level is resetting to level 1!! How can it be possible? I read in this forum, some other user are experiencing this too. Well, that's a very BIG dissappointment!:mad:

I guess I'm not playing this anymore.

Comments

• Options
    monster502monster502 Registered Users 4 Posts
    lost everything myself. not cool
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Which platform are you both playing on?

Thanks!
    - Popcorn
  • Options
    DrachenodemDrachenodem Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hallo, my level is resetting to level 1 too from Region 3 in Facebook. That ist not funny...
  • Options
    xhaixhai Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play on facebook. It's reset everthing too. before resetting I'm almost finish region 3.
  • Options
    Hi,

If you connect again does it reappear?

Would you mind submitting a help customer service ticket for tracking purproses?

Submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS, facebook and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Thanks!
    - Popcorn
  • Options
    DinomiteDinomite Registered Users 2 Posts
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi,

If you connect again does it reappear?

Would you mind submitting a help customer service ticket for tracking purproses?

Submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS, facebook and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Thanks!
    - Popcorn

I did that already. I spent $159 TWD to purchase the Starters Pack on Sa****ay, August 2, 2014 5:38 pm, via Facebook on a PC. After playing for a few hours I reached level 8. Then I logged in and I was reset back to level 1. Everything was gone including all items/gold from the starter pack. I sent an email to support@glu.com, but today is August 7th and nobody has replied. I have restarted from level 1 and am now level 19, BUT I WILL NEVER SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Dinomite,

We are sorry for the delay. We have a higher than usual number of inquiries lately that pushed the wait time beyond our accepted levels of support. We are working on this problem now and i am happy to let you know that your issue is next in line we will be assisting with the resolution right away. Thanks again for your patience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    SonuEKSonuEK Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey, i got the same problem.i was playing dino hunter for some days and i reached lv 18 or so (i dont exactly remember the level) in region 3,completed 3 trophy hunts.one day when i opened dino hunter, i was back to lv 1 !
    . i really loved the game , is there any was throgh which i ca be back to lv 18 again.playing again would cost alot of energy .
  • Options
    Hi SonuEK,

Did you submit a ticket to customer support?

Thanks!
    - Popcorn
  • Options
    Steel44Steel44 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi Dinomite,

We are sorry for the delay. We have a higher than usual number of inquiries lately that pushed the wait time beyond our accepted levels of support. We are working on this problem now and i am happy to let you know that your issue is next in line we will be assisting with the resolution right away. Thanks again for your patience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

I have played this game since it opened on facebook, I have lost everything TWICE, I would like either my game reset to Level 30 or 31, Or you could just cut me a check for $500 dollars that I have spent for gold on your game, Im totally livid, I hate working so hard to get where I was and have it ripped out from under me. I play on facebook, I dont have an ID # because I guess it wasnt important enough for your system to assign me one. Please if you feel it important enough to contact me , I have a membership on here , feel free to drop me a message here. Or I can call? Its up to you all there.
  • Options
    Rancentyre1Rancentyre1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too, I lost all progress however kept level status, weird!
  • Options
    Steel44Steel44 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I hope that an admin reads this, anyway, I submitted a ticket over a week and a half ago, I was told the next day that it would be 48 hours maybe alil more to get my stuff back, Ive been trying to keep intouch with popcorn but keep getting the same response back, Nothing. I lost my guns, my gold, my cash, all 5 regions, and 33 maybe 34 levels, Im not asking much, Im just asking that I get it all back, I use facebook to play , was issued no player ID, I have a code that I found in the about game tab in the menu DINO_201408821-235755_Ar1054895, If that helps Im not sure, popcorn just kept repeating the same drivel over and over. Thanks for the help if you can, if not thanks for your time. Mind you this is going on two week of having the same response sent back to me, I now want my money back, $500 check, please, Im done, I will be contacting a lawyer to find out what can be done, maybe nothing, maybe I own your company, Lets find out, Shall We?
  • Options
    webbo231webbo231 Registered Users 1 Posts
    iplay on chrome +facebook tried 3 times to play game every time i get to region 3 it resets to brgining submitted a ticket on 29/8/2014 and have heard nothing yet email me at webbo231@aol.com with response
  • Options
    BA HUNTERBA HUNTER Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm sorry, this is not a reply but yet another cry for help. Looking at the thread for this problem I hope that Customer Care...cares. I too Love the game and was at Level 43 like a couple others here, which means plenty of time and (thank God no real money) invested in the game although I came very close when the holiday specials showed up. Now I'm sitting at level 1 again, just dreading a restart. A couple of things I noticed was that depending on what e-mail I was logged into my tablet when I started the game makes a difference, but once the game is started you cannot change the account without uninstalling the app. What's even more frustrating is that on the Google "Play Games" app you can change accounts but DH-14 still wont recognize the achievements or my original level. Dear Developer: I will gladly start over if you would kindly deposit say 2 million hunter bucks and the same in gold into my account! :) Ok, it doesn't hurt to ask right?
  • Options
    ladydiladydi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was at level 37 on region 7 when I lost everything as well 3 days ago. I play this game from Facebook
  • Options
    ElfarisElfaris Registered Users 1 Posts
    After I bought a bunch of stuff in the weekend sale, I woke up Monday morning to a reset, level 1 and all my gear is gone. I was at region 6 and had purchased most of the game weapons. I also play Deer Hunter and never had this problem with it.