game reset

bourkey911bourkey911 Registered Users 1 Posts
i went to play it yesterday and my game now keeps resetting me to level 1, please fix this

Comments

• PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi bourkey911,

What device type are you playing on?
  • DinatorDinator Registered Users 2 Posts
    bourkey911 wrote: »
    i went to play it yesterday and my game now keeps resetting me to level 1, please fix this

I have his same problems.
    I play at this game with Firefox's browser.
  • maxbari70maxbari70 Registered Users 3 Posts
    bourkey911 wrote: »

I have the same problem on my ipad 2 mini version iOS 7.1.2. Yesterday I uninstalled the game, fearing a problem on my device did not update the game for weeks to the region number 5, but after reinstalling, I find myself at level 1. I state that I had come definitely to at least level 20, fully completing all 4 regions, having devoted many hours of play. my account on game center is massimo.marsigliano@gmail.com
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    maxbari70 wrote: »
    I have the same problem on my ipad 2 mini version iOS 7.1.2. Yesterday I uninstalled the game, fearing a problem on my device did not update the game for weeks to the region number 5, but after reinstalling, I find myself at level 1. I state that I had come definitely to at least level 20, fully completing all 4 regions, having devoted many hours of play. my account on game center is massimo.marsigliano@gmail.com

Hopefully you had your game backed up to iTunes or iCloud. Because that is the only way you are going to get your progress back.

Region 5 has not been released yet. And uninstalling a game is never a good way to fix anything.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, what sheppeck said, be uninstalling you lost your progress. you should have just come on here, or clicked the "news" button in the game to see that Region 5 says "coming soon".

R5 will be out in a few days btw.

but yea, I dont think you can get that progress back without playing Max! but if you payed for anything, there is a restore purchases button that might work.

As for people on FB or that have lost all progress without uninstalling, you can submit a ticket. on DH14 on FB my game used to say that I wasnt connected to servers so progress wont be saved, so make sure this is not the case because submitting a ticket will not help, just wait for connection to be established
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • maxbari70maxbari70 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Hopefully you had your game backed up to iTunes or iCloud. Because that is the only way you are going to get your progress back.

Region 5 has not been released yet. And uninstalling a game is never a good way to fix anything.

thanks Sheppeck, DjRadNaD thanks, I solved the problem very well doing the restore my iPad from iCloud backup performed the day before I went to uninstall the game Dino Hunter. And now I find myself back to where I had come, ie at the level 20 Fortunately that backup my iPad in iCloud is always active! Sure, there are took several hours to restore almost 25 GB of data .. ps. For DjRadNaD: before me to write here, I had already tried the "restore purchases", but it did not work .. and it seems to me just as well, since I have never paid anything ..
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    glad to hear everything worked out!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • monster502monster502 Registered Users 4 Posts
    mine reset over 2 weeks ago. i sent a help request and the reply that i got was we'll get back to you in 6 business days. which still hasn't happened. i'm quite frustrated. i was enjoying the game enough to spend $10 on it. it is now gone along with all of my progress. would love help restoring this