New update

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
wow you guys made alot of changes!
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    My game is broken.

I downloaded the update, and started playing, it put me where in a battle that I was in the last time I played, and I ended up losing cause my creatures now dont revive on their own, and I couldnt recognise some of my attacks. First, I got to the last guy and died, so I closed my game an reopened it. this used to put you back to the last set of opponents, but it put me to the opponents I was at when I downloaded the update which were at the beginning of the level. I tried again and saw that I wasnt gonna succeed with the new update, so I surrendered.

Now I am at the homescreen and I cant do anything.

cjOQy8A.jpg

UuOQ9AP.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
    attempt #2

fyrvOTG.jpg

SYEkOZO.png

I can click on;

my egg

a creatures

or the green circle, but the green circle ends with my stuck on the loading screen.

I currently have the loading screen going while I am making this post and it still says 0%, so it is not working.

Please fix!

will be submitting a ticket as well of course
    Choice Dude on Board
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for submitting the ticket, that's the best way to get this resolved. If you used the same email address as you have registered here on the forum, we will find it faster ;)
  • ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hey francis my game been bugged for a few days, i posted a ticket still no answer, it kinda sucks bc i cant move on in the game bc im stuck on i island i beat
    I believe I used the same email, when I get friend requests it shows up on that email... not sure if you were just stating the obvious for others users or directing that at me. but yea still havent gotten a follow up email, you guys must be super busy.
    Choice Dude on Board
    Zekel wrote: »
    Hey francis my game been bugged for a few days, i posted a ticket still no answer, it kinda sucks bc i cant move on in the game bc im stuck on i island i beat

wow you posted this right when I was replying haha, guess it is that time of day. but just so you know the support team is slammed with emails from other new games
    Choice Dude on Board