Options

Feeling Cheated

shannnnonshannnnon Registered Users 5 Posts
I would Just like to say, The Exotic series is a rip off! You spend a lot of money Only to get a little Play. Feeling Cheated👎

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You can use the exotic weapons in the contract hunts. So you can use the exotic weapons as much as you want to.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Agree with Sheppeck. I use the electro solaris for example in many hunts. Lots of fun. Again this is a game that subsists on in-app purchases. This is how gaming companies earn their money....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I use all of my exotic weapons whenever I can, their fun. A nice addition to the game! I'll use what it takes to take down those lizards!! Can't wait to see the new exotics for region 5. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The exotic for the special event in r4 was well worth the 199 gold I paid. 30 hunts plus now I use it for the contract hunts. Only draw back is it only has three shots before reload time. Have to time the reloads just right because it's slow.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I really enjoy using the Fenix! I hope the other Exotics go on sale again in the future!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Is it worth buying the exotic special in R4 to obtain the R5 weapon? Or do I just wait for R5 to come out and pay up then?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Is it worth buying the exotic special in R4 to obtain the R5 weapon? Or do I just wait for R5 to come out and pay up then?

I think it is a good deal for a few reasons. The zenith pro is a gold weapon. And unless you get a one time offer it will only be available for a lot of gold.
    Also the sale for 199 gold for the electro is a really good deal because you can win 3 gold for each hunt. Which means you win 90 gold for completing the exotic series.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's a win, win deal!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yeah, thanks guys, makes sense!! I've just zapped my first energy pack load!