Savage Bog available now

2Next

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just finished the rifle series except the last trophy hunt. I need energy. I got a OTO on the semi auto rifle and I bought it for 191 gold. Sweet rifle. Sure made the red circle hunts a lot easier. Anyone have hints on the last trophy hunt?
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I only spend gold on one thing, and that's energy when a new region is released. Enjoying this one so far.
    Facebook player
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I just finished the rifle series except the last trophy hunt. I need energy. I got a OTO on the semi auto rifle and I bought it for 191 gold. Sweet rifle. Sure made the red circle hunts a lot easier. Anyone have hints on the last trophy hunt?

I used the cash rifle for the last trophy hunt on the rifle series and it really wasn't that hard. You shouldn't have any problems using the gold rifle.

The only hint I can give is use very little magnification on the scope. If you use to much it is to hard to turn down the magnification and hit the target in the red circle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I used the cash rifle for the last trophy hunt on the rifle series and it really wasn't that hard. You shouldn't have any problems using the gold rifle.

The only hint I can give is use very little magnification on the scope. If you use to much it is to hard to turn down the magnification and hit the target in the red circle.

It was an easy hunt with the gold rifle. One try and the Dino was dead. Now it's time to get back the three million hb's it cost me to play R5. These weapons and upgrades are expensive.

I'm down to 38 gold now so I need a lot of videos before the next region. I was doing good on the AT&T videos but they are gone now.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nice ragion from the makers. New species. The exotic weapons were not impressive. I liked the region 4 ones more. The shotgun still works for all hunts. Awaiting region 6...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Really cool region!

But Titanises do not attack you, nor Oviraptor!!!! *** they were predators, that is not normal! But no sauropods? They would REALLY FIT with bogs!
    Anyway I really love the Region, I am about to kill Avarice =). At least you can identify the species of Trophy Dinos. VIPER from R4 was the only species that I did not identified, it does not look as any other animal from R4, including Sinraptor. It looked like an Utahraptor to me, but there were no Utahraptors in the region.

The next region will be named ''Seared Seas''. So maybe we will hunt things like Plesiosaurus, Ichtyosauruses and things like that!!!!! And the ultimate hunt: LIOPLEURODON!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »

How many hunts into the series before you got the offer?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    How many hunts into the series before you got the offer?

It was after the 5th hunt when I got an offer for it. I got an offer for the gold rifle for around 140.

I didn't bother posting OTOs for the gold AR/bow/rifle because I didn't plan on buying them; I regret buying the R4 gold rifle because I didn't use it much anyway.

Sticking to Exotics from now on. :cool:
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Any tips to get past the last Albertasourus in the rifle portion of region 5? Those red raptors are making me angry! Every time I have 2 effective shots on Albert, those red raptors come in for the kill and usually kill me.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Still can't get past the last Albertasourus!!!!!!!!!!! Ready to delete the game, they make it virtually impossible to beat him with the 2 red raptors coming at you as well. I just realized WHY I CANT DO IT!!!! That region 5 rifle that has a mag of 5 rounds, only has 4 rounds when you play the last hunt in the rifle region! I paid for 5 why don't I have 5 rounds! Hey makers of the game what is the deal with this? Supposed to be fun to play, not when you waste all of your energy on one hunt and can't complete it! Another thing that makes me angry is , why is this rifle so slow to load and to cycle new rounds?
    Reload after your first shot. The reloads aren't o slow when only loading one, but it will always load to capacity. The level is beatable, there's always a way! I personally love the challenging levels, and wish there were more. Heck, I wish they were all like this.
    Facebook player
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Shoot Albertasaurus.
    Shoot Raptor
    Reload
    Shoot Albertasaurus
    etc.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    @northlander30 the vast majority of players want the game challenging. And Glu has done that. It still shouldn't take the average player more than 3 tries to pass a hunt. And if it is impossible as you claim hand your device to a random 10 year old kid. I bet it doesn't take them more than 2 tries to do the impossible.
  • Sir vincoolSir vincool Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glu answer this 1 where is region 5
    Glu answer this 1 where is region 5

This whole thread is about region 5. And region 5 has been out since Thursday the 14th for iOS users. What device are you playing on? Maybe the update is not out for your device.
    Swipe your screen to the right from region 4.
    Facebook player
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Swipe your screen to the right from region 4.

You mean to the left.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Any tips to get past the last Albertasourus in the rifle portion of region 5? Those red raptors are making me angry! Every time I have 2 effective shots on Albert, those red raptors come in for the kill and usually kill me.

I killed the raptors first then reloaded.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You mean to the left.

lol, oh yeah!
    Facebook player
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    When reloading rifle if you hit the shoot button it will stop reloading to full mag.
    That is correct.
    Facebook player
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hmm, I sometimes forget how groundbreaking that must be to a new player. yea, that might be the reason you werent killing him, if you were waiting for the full reload at an inopportune time, but also reloading all bullets is faster than each seperately
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board