Very MAD!!!!

Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
They wiped out all my total kills and hunts..why glu? Why steal? I payed for some weapons so there for you stole what I earned from purchasing those weapons..You refuse to contact me and fix...I want my kills back and my hunts back...I was in 14th in hunts and 18th in kills.I expect what I spent time and money on to be there not stolen!! To everyone else you better keep an eye on your game...

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Are you sure you just don't have to login into Gamecenter or whatever leaderboard your device uses?

By the way I find your choice of words that Glu "stole" your kills and hunts to be hilarious. Especially since Glu doesn't have control of the leaderboards.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yeah, I don't think the game developer "stole" your progress.
    Facebook player
  • Michael WalravenMichael Walraven Registered Users 18 Posts
    Well whoever owns, operates, etc: they can't keep it straight. During my last 10 hunts I viewed the kills and hunts 4 times...2 times it said 0 and the next 2 times I was in 8th then 11th..WHOEVER controls that part of the game site is not running right so if you care about your progress at all please look and see if your having the same issue.Today is first it's happened to me..Blue Ridge and Shepherd there's no need to be ****s.All you had to do was ignore if you don't know who runs it..Be like me and shut it unless your having problems with the game........
    When or if you refer to me at least get my name right. And I could answer your question if you said what device you are using. But I am done talking with you.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    When or if you refer to me at least get my name right. And I could answer your question if you said what device you are using. But I am done talking with you.

No need.My buddy has game also and it's doing it on his.Since you seem to be a site advisor/or whatever the title is , you 2 being rude is not your job..I've noticed that some of your reply's to honest questions people ask are insulting and very unprofessional and u2 should be reported. You are to help not smart off to gamers.If you are nothing more than someone like me then I stand by my word's on last post..Don't answer if your gonna be rude!! Yes your words" Laughable" are rude.. If i pay for something and it's not there then YES ITS STOLEN.. Maybe harsh but like I say...if it's not there then its?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    yawn.png
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I can see being that upset if someone stole your gold, but scores? Wow!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    we are all just members like you little buddy.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    we are all just members like you little buddy.

Not your buddy RADNAD my sister. ..Yes scores do count considering they are part of the game and are recorded and made public.If you buy a weapon and play the game and notice that all the hunts u completed or upgrades you made where suddenly gone you would be upset.Level ups, scores, upgrades is all the same because you had to acquire that weapon in order to advance.no matter what you see as important it all goes together scores, updates, level ups because the player Earned them...Sheppeck you can yawn all you want cause I really don't care what you think. I've got Glu ' s phone contact so we'll get the help we need and no worries Ladies I'll not ask you 4 your help again.
    290yidh.jpg
    Facebook player
    Not your buddy RADNAD my sister. ..Yes scores do count considering they are part of the game and are recorded and made public.If you buy a weapon and play the game and notice that all the hunts u completed or upgrades you made where suddenly gone you would be upset.Level ups, scores, upgrades is all the same because you had to acquire that weapon in order to advance.no matter what you see as important it all goes together scores, updates, level ups because the player Earned them...Sheppeck you can yawn all you want cause I really don't care what you think. I've got Glu ' s phone contact so we'll get the help we need and no worries Ladies I'll not ask you 4 your help again.

I didn't post the yawn picture. But good job on getting my name right.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Well that certainly was a lively exchange. I can see getting upset if your goal was ranking and to lose it. There was probably a better way of handling it though.

It really sounds like a problem outside of he app though.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    "I won't ask for your help again". I read the whole exchange. Can someone please show me where he "asked" for help. All I read was a tantrum. I'm still not sure what his problem is. Kinda all over. So your weapons you bought are missing? Ok I'd be ticked too. Especially at $20 a pop. But most of your tantrum seems to be about the leaderboard which has nothing to do with anything bought. Sorry it's late and I just don't get it.
    I'm not even sure it was exotic or gold weapons from the rant. I liked that he used sister and ladies as insults, though.
    Facebook player
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm wondering if this is mav's new identity for this week. Stirring stuff again
    I kind of doubt it. Spelling and grammar was worse, also Mav didn't tend to type in long form.

This is probably the nicest message board I'm on. We'll help anyone who is halfway civil about it, even answering the same questions over and over again. This guy didn't want to solve his problem though, he just wanted to whinge.
    Facebook player
  • Otter2208Otter2208 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Wow, sounds like Michele has got her panties in a bunch. Sounds like she's getting paid to play the game, her life career here folks...