Free glu credits

Pracks68Pracks68 Registered Users 2 Posts
To thank Long Term players FREE credits should be given out and not paid for with real money.
Having 1 free credit every day when the player logs in.

Comments

• STFU01STFU01 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    I have been burned by trialpay so many times that I have given up.
    When I do send in a ticket to GLU, they take weeks to respond and then want a screenshot of something that happenned 3 weeks to a month before.
  • kgarnes62kgarnes62 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ur 100 percent right bunch of bull ****
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I think Glu should just give me bags of money since I play their free games everyday.

And I shop at my grocery store a lot, they should at least give me a free box of cereal a day.

You know what's worse? I've been driving this 2004 Tacoma for ten years now, Toyota should buy me a new Tundra! What BS!
    Facebook player
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I think Glu should just give me bags of money since I play their free games everyday.

And I shop at my grocery store a lot, they should at least give me a free box of cereal a day.

You know what's worse? I've been driving this 2004 Tacoma for ten years now, Toyota should buy me a new Tundra! What BS!

haha YES! I second this, I need a new car :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    I will say that I do wish as well that gold was easier to come by. Trialpay sucks. But the game is free. I'm curious what constitutes a long term player though. Since the game hasn't even been public but a couple months I really don't see any of us (not including beta players) as long termers
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Dino Hunters was released on July 9th. And I have been playing since it was released and I certainly don't consider myself a long term player.

I do think iOS players should have something similar to the wallet that android players have. I have about 8000 gold in DH14 I would really like to use in Dino Hunters.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Yea I missed the release. I started about a week later than you. I don't consider myself long term either.

And as for he glu wallet. My understanding from reading old posts is that it's a iPhone deal not glu. Not sure if that's true. But I did it read it on the internet so it must be right
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I think your right, that it is an iPhone problem that doesn't allow sharing gold between devices. I think it is an app that needs to be developed that enables you to share gold between games.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: