Options

Region 6

Leo7Leo7 Registered Users 1 Posts
Needs to be a lot more challenging. Last region was too easy, maybe a few difficult stages but done in a day ????

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I guess you didn't read the posts from the people that thought region 5 was "impossible". I failed 4 hunts on region 5. So I would like to see Glu make the game more challenging.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Leo7 wrote: »
    Needs to be a lot more challenging. Last region was too easy, maybe a few difficult stages but done in a day ????
    It took all of a day and a half to complete - just adding more funds and waiting until Region 6.:o
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Having a hell of a time finishing off the rifle series with a cash bolt action rifle...the last hunt is killing me...
    Say What??
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yes, that one is tough. You have to sequence your reloads and raptor kills right. Took me quite a few times on the iPad. I'm not looking forward to it on the little iPhone.

I killed the close raptor first, then shot big guy, then reloaded. I used a little bit of zoom, like 4x.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I killed the two raptors first, reloaded, then got the big guy. I also used a little zoom on the big guy.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Finally got it...combined the info from casajr and Bill...thanks guys. Ended up taking out the 2 raptors first, then reloading and making every shot count on the big guy...took a few tries (well, more than a few) but I got it!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Great!!!! That one was a good challenge. Bring on more like that.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I agree...
    Facebook player
  • Options
    There were more than a few moments I almost bought the semi-auto, but I stuck it out till I figured it out...glad I did!
    Say What??
  • Options
    I really wanted a shotgun.
  • Options
    That is all I use now is the R4 shotgun for everything in R5....
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Some good challenges in R5, I failed a few, a few times. Really enjoyed it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I really wanted a shotgun.

I bet we will see one in R6. The reason I know this is because R4 had a Multiregion bow and one wasn't made when R5 was released. And since there is no bow to cover R6, know what that means? ;)
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Just completed it with my iPhone 4S. Here was my sequence.

1 Shoot close raptor
    2 Shoot big guy
    3 reload
    4 Shoot big guy - this was the hardest shot to make since he was far away and moving
    5 Shoot second raptor
    6 Shoot big guy
    7 Kill big guy

You must hit the red circles with every shot. Even though I did tis before, I sill failed a few times.

I liked R5, some good challenges. Keep it up.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Ds007, are you hinting to a special event? I hope your right! Something to look forward to! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    That is all I use now is the R4 shotgun for everything in R5....

Same here. Works well for all contract hunts in all regions. Electro is nice too if anyone wants an exotic experience.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    yoyo46yoyo46 Registered Users 3 Posts
    mission trés facile il ne manque plus que vous fassiez comme sur deer hunter afin de gagniez des lingot pour acheter les armes exotique car a part acheter des crédit il nous faudraits attendre les 100/150 au bas mot
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Ds007, are you hinting to a special event? I hope your right! Something to look forward to! :cool:

No, I wasn't hinting at one, but maybe we'll find out if there will be one this upcoming Thursday, when we should see a pop-up for an event next week!

Probably wouldn't be a gold shotgun as the prize, but a R6 gold AR. Hopefully we would get a better OTO this time around!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I don't know, a.r was the reward last time. I hope it's a shotgun, those are fun!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx