Message to Glu About the New Update

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
First off, I want to say I like most of the new changes in the latest binary update you released to the App Store. The message you put for the contracts for one, as that will certainly be useful for new players. Also, the slashed prices in the Weapon Store (red slash through like in DH14) is useful for those that want to know if they are getting a good deal or want to know the non-sale prices. Also, the new theme for Predator Hunts is cool! Makes the mission feel more intense!

However, I would like to note a few things:

One, when you have the Fenix exotic to use in contracts and it asks if you want to change weapons, the weapon symbol it shows is the Shredder. Likewise, the Shredder shows the Fenix icon. And these icons are kind of "stretched". Just letting you know of this! When the next binary update is released, you should show the "nuke" symbol instead, like it does for the Regions 1-3 exotics.

Two, on the Predator Hunts, if you kill the predator just before the other theme plays, that theme will play on the Hunt Complete screen. It stops when you go back to the Hunt Select screen though.

And finally, which is most important, the Weapon Select menu when you try to do a contract hunt should have a "Close" or "Edit Loadout" button. The reason I say this is because when this menu comes up, you basically have no choice. There is no way to close it if you want to change to a different weapon or simply go back. It's stuck there, and this could be frustrating for new players, forcing them to close out of the app instead. So by all means, at least make this one of the priorities of your next binary update.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I would also like to thank you for having this sort of "Flash Sale" after the update. It gives opportunities to players to get the weapons they desire. And I also took advantage of the offer you put on the Marshall Warrant Elite! I would love to see more sales on Multiregion weapons like this one! Once again, many thanks!
    Here are the glitched Fenix and Shredder icons:

8811643F-F6A8-4A0C-B51E-E56D0839DCEE_zpsmod6fpee.jpg

03E4852B-AEE8-40A9-89F7-6F32E03EC766_zps8qttogu7.jpg
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, I'm not real thrilled with the new weapon selection handling. At worst, you cannot select the weapon you may want to use. A best, you still need to press one more button to tart the hunt.

Other than that, it looks great
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    And this is what the Region 1-3 Exotic icons look like; what these two Exotics should use:

8F018784-FD79-4F5A-911A-2B39090F2B38_zpsb3ycyds4.jpg
    casajr wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not real thrilled with the new weapon selection handling. At worst, you cannot select the weapon you may want to use. A best, you still need to press one more button to tart the hunt.

Other than that, it looks great

I agree, I just felt that I should voice my opinion to them. Putting other players thoughts in mind, if you will.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I agree, I just felt that I should voice my opinion to them. Putting other players thoughts in mind, if you will.

Which is exactly what these discussion boards are for. Thanks for speaking up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback!
    Welcome Popcorn! I just hope that the development team will take what I said into consideration!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    While we are asking for some changes. Here is a little one. Can you make the Hunter bucks total a little larger? It is very hard to read on an iPhone 4s. Both dh14 and Dino could use bigger numbers.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I don't care for the music added at the end of the hunts, but other than that neutral to positive on the changes.
    Facebook player
  • RipstaRipsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    Would also be nice if the max upgraded region 5 rifle could hold more than 5 bullets , 10-12 in a magazine would help a lot of the people that are getting stuck on the rifle series
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Ripsta wrote: »
    Would also be nice if the max upgraded region 5 rifle could hold more than 5 bullets , 10-12 in a magazine would help a lot of the people that are getting stuck on the rifle series

Having only 5 bullets is what makes the rifle hunts a little challenging. And in my opinion a lot funner.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    I agree with you Sheppeck. I hope they don't change it. That's one of the reasons I prefer Dinos to DH14. The challenge is thrilling. Also, the Exotics take out the boring factor in Contracts after you play so many, an option you don't have in DH14.
    The exotics do make doing the contract hunts less boring. I own all of the exotics except for the spitfire and the Scorpius. And use most of them on a daily basis.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The exotics do make doing the contract hunts less boring. And I use most of them on a daily basis.

Same here! The Spitfire is weak when used against the Oviraptors, Tenotosauruses, and Gryposauruses, but the hunts can still be completed. Just takes 3-5 reloads and about 35-55 rounds to take each one out. I still enjoy using it though!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I use exotic weapons alot, I have found wich one works the best for each dino hunt. Just waiting for the scorpious to go on sale! Then I will have all of them. The only one I don't care for is the shredder.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I don't like the shredder also. It doesn't work well on any distant target.

Lately, I have been using the spider on the region 5 hunts. Works great on all of the region 5 hunts.