Not happy

LaosaiLaosai Registered Users 12 Posts
Ok, this game has too much bugs for different users perspectively. When will the actual update come to fix the most common bugs? I've never had an issue for a long time or so and now there's a problem with my gameplay team screen. I don't see the Battle or Guide button, only mail, settings, store and team. I can only tap the Mail, Team & Incubation Egg but the rest it doesn't work.
I have no idea how it happened, after completing a normal battle I quickly went to lower my incubation time and then some important buttons were removed automatically.
My game was restarted 4 times and to no avail can I play battles again.

Another bug which happened regarding to lightning's arena(IX) where I can only see 2/2 map completed but could not proceed onwards after completing arena. Why is it 100,000 powers anyways when the max I can go is total of 57,800 with Rock(X).

Comments

• LaosaiLaosai Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ok wow just wow.
    I've deleted my game and reinstalled it due to the bug I had. I didn't know it would automatically delete your game data(everything!) and now I need to restart from first creature. Is there any way to gain back my old data?
  • s1ck0s1ck0 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It happened to me once when i deleted the game. You hv to start all over again. By the way... This game is BETA
  • LaosaiLaosai Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah I've realized that, but couldn't they give a warning or some note?
    I don't really want to restart the entire game just to get back where I left off with.