Inactive games

SE MetsSE Mets Registered Users 10 Posts
I have a bunch of games where the player obviously stopped playing...even after many nudges. This ties up your active game queue. You should make a rule that after X amount of nudges if the player doesn't respond that game is forfeited and taken off the active game queue.

Comments

• Plasterslinger@yahoo.comPlasterslinger@yahoo.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. It's very annoying. My active game list is overflowing. Should be a limit on nudges then you forfeit. Have over 15 games pending.
  • JimmyCJimmyC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Exactly.

I have also noticed some players intentionally ignoring my game if they are down by a lot of runs. This is not fair for the winning team. Not only the winning team won't get the win, all the stats won't get counted!
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I'd be keeping up if I could even get into the game to play. Apologies if you're waiting on me
  • StanfieldStanfield Registered Users 24 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    I'd be keeping up if I could even get into the game to play. Apologies if you're waiting on me

LOL, exactly what Clark said. My team name in the game is ßoston, so if you have a game open with me sorry I haven't played my turn. Haha Don't worry though at Glu's pace of helping us with their internal problem, by the time the game is fixed, I should have forfeited all the games I had open.

I take that back, they put long timers in the game for a reason, so you'd spend money to play games without wait. Another smart business ploy to chew up our wallet. By the time they fix their issue (months) I'll still probably have the games open. Lol
  • jcampjcamp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has anyone received any answer to the inactive games situation?

I am on MVP, and had some friends join who were rookies. I used this time to get my win streak up to 10, but in the process had some games in the 9th inning I was going to lose, so I waited about 4 days until I reached the 10 win streak. When I finally clicked on the games, they were automatic loses, AND I lost wins towards my playoffs. I had 5 MVP wins, and it took me down to 1 MVP win.

I am ok with that, however, I have 21 games in my que, and only about 9 of them are active... why are these other people not getting forced to quit? Should there not be a time limit, if they don't sign in the game is forfeited?

Very Frustrating.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    jcamp wrote: »
    Has anyone received any answer to the inactive games situation?

I am on MVP, and had some friends join who were rookies. I used this time to get my win streak up to 10, but in the process had some games in the 9th inning I was going to lose, so I waited about 4 days until I reached the 10 win streak. When I finally clicked on the games, they were automatic loses, AND I lost wins towards my playoffs. I had 5 MVP wins, and it took me down to 1 MVP win.

I am ok with that, however, I have 21 games in my que, and only about 9 of them are active... why are these other people not getting forced to quit? Should there not be a time limit, if they don't sign in the game is forfeited?

Very Frustrating.

I know right. I thought with all the maintenance they would have fixed this issue.