Options

wow, this game is expensive

david10318david10318 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have many exotics which become worthless each level. Will play a little longer unless the requirement to purchase new exotics every level. Really liked the game.

Comments

• Options
    GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    It sure is. Gold seems the only way to get weapons and it takes way too long to earn it unless you buy it. The videos are a scam,especially the CVS. Short survey my @$$. Never got the reward.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    The videos are not a scam they are the only thing that works. If you are going to do any offers take a screen shot of every page and submit a ticket after a few hours. I got paid for the cvs and didn't even do the survey. The cvs rules we're submit a valid email on the first page. Did not require to do the survey. Submited my ticket and got my gold.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The videos are not a scam they are the only thing that works. If you are going to do any offers take a screen shot of every page and submit a ticket after a few hours. I got paid for the cvs and didn't even do the survey. The cvs rules we're submit a valid email on the first page. Did not require to do the survey. Submited my ticket and got my gold.

I entered my email. Submitted a ticket, was told I would get my gold from Glu but never did. So frustrating.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    The game is free, peeps. Exotics hunts are optional.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    What's a screen shot?
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Glfjunke wrote: »
    What's a screen shot?

A screenshot is a picture of whats showing on the screen of your device at any given time. The way to take screenshots is different on each device, for example, on a kindle you simultaneously press the power button & the volume-(down) button. Just search for instructions on how to take screenshots on your device if you dont already know how
  • Options
    A screenshot is a picture of whats showing on the screen of your device at any given time. The way to take screenshots is different on each device, for example, on a kindle you simultaneously press the power button & the volume-(down) button. Just search for instructions on how to take screenshots on your device if you dont already know how

Only have an I Pad
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    press the Home and Power button at the same time. Google is your friend.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.