Options

Trialplay

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Here is my latest reply. Putting the blame on Glu.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for emailing us here at TrialPay. I apologize for the difficulties you have encountered.

It appears there was a technical issue with the delivery of credit to your account. The Glu Games team is aware of this issue and working on it. As soon as the fix is made, we will ensure that the missing credit will be credited to your account. In the meantime, while completing any new offer, we request you to remain logged in to the game or keep the game open until the reward is received.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may experience due to the delay. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime.

Regards,

Adam
TrialPay Customer Support

I signed up for the yahoo fantasy football. I made a team in a league. I did not get my reward. Where is it?
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have gotten that same letter over 10 times.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Not at all worth the time or effort!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have gotten that same letter over 10 times.

Have they ever come through with the gold? At least with Tapjoy all I have to do is send them a screenshot and I get the gold. Trial play is really bad.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »

It really isn't but I love football and gave it a try. Me bad.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Have they ever come through with the gold? At least with Tapjoy all I have to do is send them a screenshot and I get the gold. Trial play is really bad.

I do get the gold occasionally. But once trialpay verifies I did the offer they tell Glu to send the gold. And that is where the problem happens. Somehow Glu can't send the gold to me. And hat is when I get that letter. Glu has promised to delivery the gold once hey fix their technical problems.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »

I only spend about 10 minutes a day on the gold offers. Which gets me about 30 gold a day.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I do get the gold occasionally. But once trialpay verifies I did the offer they tell Glu to send the gold. And that is where the problem happens. Somehow Glu can't send the gold to me. And hat is when I get that letter. Glu has promised to delivery the gold once hey fix their technical problems.

I guess I won't do any more offers until either trial play or Glu gets their **** together.

I guess p o o p is not on the approved word list.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I guess I won't do any more offers until either trial play or Glu gets their **** together.

I guess p o o p is not on the approved word list.

That could be a long wait. I haven't seen any improvement on the offers paying out the gold since I started doing the offers. It almost seems like Glu or trialpay doesn't have any interest in fixing the offer page.
  • Options
    If you get an email like this from trialpay you can still get the gold. I sent a response back saying that the only requirement was a valid email address. Then Glu sent me the gold. Here is the email trialpay sent me saying they couldn't verify that I did the offer.

Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the Back to School and CVS Sweepstakes offer you attempted to complete to receive free Gold.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full survey/task before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.
  • Options
    KenttorKenttor Registered Users 16 Posts
    I just sent off about eight requests for missing gold to trialpay. We will see where that gets me.
  • Options
    I just got this back. But still no gold.

Dear Bill,

Thank you for submitting the requested information. We have confirmed that you completed an offer, and your Gold will be delivered by Glu Games Inc (mobile) in the next few minutes.

Offer Completed: CVS Sweepstakes
    Application: Dino Hunter - Gold - Offerwall
    Currency: Gold

Thank you for your patience,

TrialPay Support Team
  • Options
    That is where Glu says there is a technical problem. Glu has said once they figure out the problem I will get my gold. But that was labour 3 weeks ago and it still hast been fixed.
  • Options
    KenttorKenttor Registered Users 16 Posts
    Been a few days since I contacted them, no reply....I should keep up on this just for principle.
  • Options
    Kenttor wrote: »
    Been a few days since I contacted them, no reply....I should keep up on this just for principle.

Check your spam folder. I have always got an answer within a day. And most of the time within 3 hours.