Backing up game progress?

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
What's the best way to ensure that my overall progress isn't lost?

I do routine backups to Cloud for my iPhone. Is there anything else to be done?

Comments

• StanfieldStanfield Registered Users 24 Posts
    In terms of most games, you need to attach your progress to either a facebook account or an account through the game company in order for the customer service to be able to assist and restore any lost progress. With this game and Glu I'm assuming the same would apply, however, there is very little customer service help here on these forums to really get a grasp on their limitations. Best case scenario, if you didn't backup your account by attaching it to an email or facebook, chances are it's lost.
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi Clark22, to ensure your progress is saved you can login to your Facebook account, create an email account on iOS, or login with your Google+ account on Android.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Hi Clark22, to ensure your progress is saved you can login to your Facebook account, create an email account on iOS, or login with your Google+ account on Android.

Hi Spicy,

What's the process for creating an email account on iOS? I play on my iPhone 5s.

Thanks
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Clark, once you have launched the game please select the navigation menu in the top left corner of the screen (the 3 horizontal white lines), then select settings. From there, if you are not logged into Facebook you will see a button that says Email. Tap that button, then you should see fields to type in your email, password, and a field to confirm your password. Once you have filled these out select create account and you should be all set!
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    What's the best way to ensure that my overall progress isn't lost?

I do routine backups to Cloud for my iPhone. Is there anything else to be done?

Check out this thread. Hope this helps.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110494-New-ipad