Options

wow, this game is expensive

david10318david10318 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have many exotics which become worthless each level. Will play a little longer unless the requirement to purchase new exotics every level changes. Really liked the game.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The game is only expensive if you choose to spend money on the exotic weapons. The exotic weapons are not a requirement for this game. And you can also use the exotic weapons on every region contract hunt. But some exotic weapons work better than others in the different regions.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I've never spent a penny on it, and am waiting on level 6.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The Exotics were worth it to me. I still use the Stinger in the Caudipteryx hunts. I also use the Spitfire, Spider, and Shredder in the Tenotosaurus, Gryposaurus, and Oviraptor hunts. I use the Fenix for the Dimophodon hunts. Overall, the best Exotic to use in R5 I found out is the Salvo. I haven't gotten the R5 Exotics yet, so I don't know how effective they are. Does that tell you that they aren't worthless?
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I bought the exotic in region 5 to win the free region 6 shotgun save up you're money guys I believe I spent around 2 million on upgrades.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think my 38 million should cover it! I'll bet other members of the forum have twice that, right guy's!?! It's all about how much time you spend playing, the earnings are limitless! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Well, I'm currently Lvl 39, sitting on $25 million, will probably have 27 or 28 mil before the day's over.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think my 38 million should cover it! I'll bet other members of the forum have twice that, right guy's!?! It's all about how much time you spend playing, the earnings are limitless! :cool:

Exactly. I have over 107 million now being at level 63. I Play whenever the energy refills every 100 minutes or so. However, when a new region or event comes out I tend to play continuously until completion using gold to refill energy.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Earning enough hunter bucks is very easy. You can earn 4 million a day by playing region 5. I am at 103 million.

I really wander why Glu made the price of the contract hunts so high. At this rate region 6 contract hunts should pay out 50,000 hunter bucks.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have 42 million but really don't play much right now. Really boring contract hunts and gold is way too hard to get. Trial play makes it so hard to get your gold. They owe me enough that I could buy that exotic weapon for the special event. But by the time I get the gold the sale will be over.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    MrdmnrMrdmnr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The game is only expensive if you choose to spend money on the exotic weapons. The exotic weapons are not a requirement for this game. And you can also use the exotic weapons on every region contract hunt. But some exotic weapons work better than others in the different regions.

How do you avoid having to purchase these expensive exotics to go to next level? I have achieved level 5 yet says I need to complete map uuggh $60 into it already
  • Options
    Mrdmnr wrote: »
    How do you avoid having to purchase these expensive exotics to go to next level? I have achieved level 5 yet says I need to complete map uuggh $60 into it already
    You don't need to purchase any exotic weapons to go to the next level. You only need to complete all of the tropy hunts to advance to the next level. Also, region 6 has not been released yet. Region 6 should be out next week.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I got the pop-up for region 6 a few minutes ago. I forget the name of it now.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I got the pop-up for region 6 a few minutes ago. I forget the name of it now.

The name of it is Seared Seas.