Options

Free gold offers

Mr. TeeMr. Tee Registered Users 5 Posts
Has anyone else had trouble receiving the gold from the free gold offers? I've completed multiple ones without receiving anything for them. I even made a gift purchase for a family member and still didn't receive any of the gold offered for it. I'm pretty unhappy about it to say the least. :mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi Mr. Tee, sorry to hear about your issue. Please send me a private message with your in-game nickname and device type so we can work towards resolving this.

-SP
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I got cheated out of 2,400 gold and over $8. GoDaddy offer doesnt work.
  • Options
    joeyj2287joeyj2287 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The game is RIGGED so don't waste your hard earned money or free gold (If they ever give it to you) on players because the random "wheel" will always land on a truly great player and give you Adam Laroche. Don't expect your free gold either because their Customer Support email/staff, whatever they have (probably nothing) will never respond to any emails or requests. Sorry to break it to any new players but this game SUCKS and will CHEAT you out of any gold spent on players just to hook you into their false advertising and unethical programming just to STEAL any opportunity that that they may get where you actually spend hard earned money in the game.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    joeyj2287 wrote: »
    The game is RIGGED so don't waste your hard earned money or free gold (If they ever give it to you) on players because the random "wheel" will always land on a truly great player and give you Adam Laroche. Don't expect your free gold either because their Customer Support email/staff, whatever they have (probably nothing) will never respond to any emails or requests. Sorry to break it to any new players but this game SUCKS and will CHEAT you out of any gold spent on players just to hook you into their false advertising and unethical programming just to STEAL any opportunity that that they may get where you actually spend hard earned money in the game.

Well said Joey. If it's not a video to watch! I don't waste my time. GLU needs to make this right. Spicy pants! tighten them pants up and work on resolving these issues!!!!
  • Options
    Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've never had a problem with tapjoy on other games, I wish glu wold use it. Trialpay is fraudulent. There is an article about how they inflate the prices. http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/article.html
  • Options
    I've never had a problem with tapjoy on other games, I wish glu wold use it. Trialpay is fraudulent. There is an article about how they inflate the prices. http://www.pcworld.com/article/140029/article.html

Yeap me neither. This game has lots of issues.
  • Options
    jfrank1034jfrank1034 Registered Users 4 Posts

Yeah I've had lots of success with Tapjoy in the past for other games. Even going through Tapjoy's website instead of their app generally provides much easier free rewards for just downloading a game.
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I used Tapjoy for another app. Ended getting my account unknowingly banned for earning too much gold in one day, when there was never a policy or limit listed. From than on it was a roulette wheel of blame and excuses. Just saying that ALL app design companies come across sketchy these days.
  • Options
    zuke376zuke376 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All of my offers are gone on the new version. All I can do is watch the 15-30 second videos for 4 gold. Are the offers gone for everyone else?
  • Options
    Hey BuddyHey Buddy Registered Users 1 Posts
    The best offer for free gold that I have seen is the Spanish video for toilet paper. If you select "Si" (do you speak Spanish) then you can watch the video and get 10 golds. there is a glitch so, you can do it over and over again. I got 500 gold the other day from it. It only shows up occasionally. look for "ver el video"
  • Options
    Hey Buddy wrote: »
    The best offer for free gold that I have seen is the Spanish video for toilet paper. If you select "Si" (do you speak Spanish) then you can watch the video and get 10 golds. there is a glitch so, you can do it over and over again. I got 500 gold the other day from it. It only shows up occasionally. look for "ver el video"

Thanks Buddy....��