Chapter X game bugged after beating arena

ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
So my game got unbug today so i was really happy then i started to play for a bit then my game bugs at chapter x, i know you guys are trying but can i please get a faster assistant this time since i had to wait a week before my game unbug, to come across the same problem in the same day. Please and thank you

Comments

• s1ck0s1ck0 Registered Users 15 Posts
    ****n.. Happened to me too. Stuck at level X island 2/2.
  • NimdroNimdro Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm guessing they haven't released any more content yet. I'm stuck to after beating the arena 2/2

A shame really. What are we supposed to do now :(. The game was great. But now there is nothing to do
    I guess thats why they called it BETA. :p
  • LaosaiLaosai Registered Users 12 Posts
    I don't understand why some people have bugs with certain gameplays.
    For me, I don't have any problems so far and I've completed like 10+ maps already.
  • MarquisMarquis Registered Users 15 Posts
    Zekel wrote: »
    So my game got unbug today so i was really happy then i started to play for a bit then my game bugs at chapter x, i know you guys are trying but can i please get a faster assistant this time since i had to wait a week before my game unbug, to come across the same problem in the same day. Please and thank you

Start off by saying gj in the tournaments Zekel, and second, exact same thing happened to me. And I'm still stuck at X 2/2.

Marquis
    Still no update from A.B.C team? Feel like wasting our time playing this game and giving feedback if the A.B.C team doing nothing to fix this thing up. :mad:
  • BlitzkriegBlitzkrieg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just curious how did you guys get your hands on rank XV monsters if you cannot get passed arena X
  • LaosaiLaosai Registered Users 12 Posts
    Blitzkrieg wrote: »
    Just curious how did you guys get your hands on rank XV monsters if you cannot get passed arena X

It's call being lucky.
  • ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
    I dont have XV monster i wish i did but i got XXX by competing in the tourny
  • MarquisMarquis Registered Users 15 Posts
    Blitzkrieg wrote: »

I don't have XV only have 2 XI and 2 XXX all from tournaments

Marquis