96AA03CF-5D6C-4D4B-960F-0E10BFA96040_zpsehbif64h.png
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Here's the pic.

GYOe6VT.png
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Oh good. Hairy elephants. Hope they charge.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Ah hell. Guess I'm gonna need to open a new Photobucket acct. or Imgur if my screenshots are gonna do this! Thanks for saving me there T.F.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    No problem, I've had trouble with photobucket, so I switch to Imgur thanks to Dj! Just use the bb code.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    CSyVRL1.png

Testing imgur.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    All you need to advance into region 6 is all the map pieces correct? At least I hope so, I gave up on trying to complete region 5 rifle series last hunt. I just can`t seem to time it good enough with out being killed by the Troodons first
  • KenttorKenttor Registered Users 16 Posts
    All you need to advance into region 6 is all the map pieces correct? At least I hope so, I gave up on trying to complete region 5 rifle series last hunt. I just can`t seem to time it good enough with out being killed by the Troodons first

That's why you kill the troodons first. Move as far away as possible from your target then ice the little buggers. Then make every shot count.
  • Au79Au79 Registered Users 10 Posts

If you shoot accurately, 5 shots should finish the deal.
    It's also a matter of luck. If at the start point the Albertosaurus is in the open and far enough, it should get you an extra second or two - enough to upload more bullets.
  • skindle23skindle23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Does anyone know when region 6 is coming out ???????
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Soon........
    Say What??
  • scollins7245scollins7245 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Finally, I've been waiting patiently for the new region. Was getting tired of all the contract hunt. Thank you
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Generally speaking. New events and regions typically come out a week after advertised. In some cases two. But generally one
    My guess is Thursday of next week.