Options

Not getting free gold after surveys

GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
Trial pay is claiming that glu is having problems getting me my gold after completing surveys and that I should have them shortly. Well that was yesterday and I still don't have the gold promised. There were 3 surveys taken for 20 gold each and I haven 't received one. When will this happen or why haven't I received the promised rewards.

Comments

• Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    If I've said it once I've said it god knows how many times. Trialpay sucks
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Good luck on getting your gold. I haven't got mine yet and it's been a lot longer than 2 days.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Trialpay owes me a few hundred gold. It is going on about a month now.

It seems to me trialpay needs to develope an app. An app would allow customers to track the offers that we do. And let is know what offers we submitted tickets for. And also let us know which offers actually paid the gold.

The Tapjoy app that is associated with DH14 is really useful. It lets you track all of the offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Do we have to read all this whining about trialpay, I sure hope it works out for you. Good luck with that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Do we have to read all this whining about trialpay, I sure hope it works out for you. Good luck with that.

There is a difference between constructive criticism and whining. Do you need me to explain the difference? If you need an example look at my post and one of your whining posts on DH14 about OTO prices.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    It does sound a little like whining to me. At least three threads worth, maybe more, I've lost count.

Instead of an app, perhaps a piece of paper and a pencil would work fine. :rolleyes:
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Me too, but apparently his highness does not! I can't believe that guy, I can see what dehumanizing does.
  • Options
    I didn't start any of the trialpay threads. I was offering suggestions to make the game better. And to help other players.

Maybe you could try and help other players instead of complaining. Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    I have helped many members with kindle issues.
  • Options
    Sheppeck,

Perhaps you should stick to being a positive helpful member of this forum and stop being snarky and condescending about how others post. Maybe you didn't start it, but you jumped right in. You know you did, so you can stop pretending that you walk the straight and narrow.
  • Options
    I am not pretending to walk the straight and narrow. Todfoxx is annoying and when he posts something stupid, I will let him know.
    This whole thing started because I asked him a simple question of why he was surprised about the different OTO prices in DH14. He said he thought it was a glitch. When of course he knew it wasn't a glitch because there is always different OTO prices. Todfoxx took that as an attack.
  • Options
    Sheppeck,

I think you are missing the real issue here and it ain't OTO prices.

Here’s what I said in the DH2014 forum:
    It's out on Kindle! Imagine that, no two week delay this time!!

Here’s what Tdub said:
    Tdub wrote: »
    That's great...now we don't have to look at 3 threads of whining... :)

And here’s what you said:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing. Kindle users can be annoying when they don't get the updates at the same time as everyone else.

When a new release or update comes out and the people that play on Kindle have to wait and wait and wait and then they notice a pattern and discuss it on a discussion forum made for that game. . . and then you think that they are whining and it annoys you, then . . .

When other people take surveys for gold and don’t get the reward and have to wait and wait and wait and then they notice a pattern and discuss it on a discussion forum made for that game. . .and you think that when you join the discussion, it is something completely different, as you wrote, just “offering suggestions to make the game better. And to help other players.”

Well, that is annoying to me, and perhaps a little hypocritical, IMHO.

We all play a game and we obviously are all fanatics about it because we also come here and discuss the game. Many of us, you, Tod and sometimes even me, try to help others that have just started the game or have problems with the game.

I just don’t think it is up to you to decide what should be discussed and what is considered to be helpful vs. what is whining and annoying. You are just another member here, post count notwithstanding.

K?
  • Options
    I really don't care what people post. But if I have an opinion about something I will express it.

I will try to ignore todfoxx, unless he posts something really stupid.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Come on you guys. Sheppeck and todfoxx you are both great additions to the forums. You have contributed a good deal of useful posts. It is okay to whine and whinge. That's one purpose for the forum..venting out. We could all be sensitive and sensible and refrain from belligerent remarks or even language that might cause unease to someone. Roland....I doff my hat to you. We all love these games...chill out lads :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I'm fine with him ignoring me, if it makes him feel better. NOW, let's move on! Looking at the pop-up for seard seas, it looks like we may see a wooly mammoth. I hope their harder do bring down than the elephants in DH!
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I second that. It's kind of lame that the biggest animal in DH14 is also the easiest to kill. I'm hopin the mammoths, if we get to hunt them in R6, will be just as challenging as the Albertos in R5 rare