Options

cheaters on leader boards

jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
Really ? 2 or 3 billion kills? You know some of us play the game like we should. Some of us play it for free and don't spend money. I I enjoy competing a little bit. It is all in fun. However the top 13 are hackers. There's no physical way anyone can have those kind of scores. Samer has been playing since it came out I didn't play for the first week or so. but if you do the math it's impossible if they played 24 /7 since it came out. Come on Glu you ban people for bad language or for inappropriate comments on the forums why not ban people for cheating?

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    It has been like this for other games like DH 2014. Looks like GLU don't have control over the matter or it is a hassle to keep tracking it. Understandable since they are absorbed in preparing new regions. I personally am not bothered by the issue but I undertand fully your rightful frustration.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    I know and agree...but you have worked hard grinding out the numbers. It just seems unfair. I'll never be number one but spent a lot of time working on being in the standings. You are number one. Just think ( teacher wife influence) line cutter should not be rewarded.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hahaha. You hit the mark there. I and my wife are teachers. But believe me on some occasions the school awarded some of our naughtiest and undeserving students awards where they should have received infinite suspension.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)