Water tournament BUG

MarquisMarquis Registered Users 15 Posts
Not getting any points for Pvp in this event, what a good start!!

Marquis

Comments

• ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
    Marquis wrote: »
    Not getting any points for Pvp in this event, what a good start!!

Marquis

Happen last tourny, should be good in about 3-4 hours
    Zekel wrote: »
    Happen last tourny, should be good in about 3-4 hours

No rewards -.-
  • MarquisMarquis Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lol, points ... I went up to 4 k points and now I'm caped at 2k after over 30 won't streak. Yeah streak went up and back down then locked at 2 k.

Marquis
    Not really worth losing go to go back for 1 k lol
    No I agree but, with only 2 k points there's no way in hell u can get the reward benefits.
    Marquis wrote: »
    No I agree but, with only 2 k points there's no way in hell u can get the reward benefits.
    Ye i dont mind the point system makes it more fair for every rank involved, but they do need to change the reward benefit charts so it can adjust to the points were getting, might only hit 1 mill if were lucky at the end of the tournament. Rn theres no way were getting the water Xl
    This tournament is WAY to long, especially knowing your top 3 after the second day ... I'm starting to get sick of the game because it's just dragging shorter tournaments would be better. You guys also need to add something to this game as Pvp tournament and a very short story line or lvls makes this game incomplete. I know this is only a beta but u guys can add.

Marquis
    Currently not getting my rewards, il open a ticket for this

marquis
  • hakkalothakkalot Registered Users 2 Posts
    i waif for the monster i will become for my over 200'000 tournament points...