Options

back to square one

GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
So this morning I am playing Dino H just fine. I too like many have bought some things with real money. I play on a laptop from Facebook. I tried to start playing a little while ago and I am back to square one. How do I get my stuff and progress back?

I can see that this is futile. I will still play but will never again buy anything from any of these games.

Comments

• Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Grizzman,

Please submit a customer support ticket by going to:
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/

Thank you,
    - Popcorn
  • Options
    GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok so I updated my ticket that I still have not heard from anyone on. I was reset to the start again today. I had made it well into region 4 and done with almost all but one of the named mobs, was up to level 14, but unlike the last time I did not spend any real money when asked this time. So instead of REAL MONEY and experience and levels this time it was just experience and levels. I play Deer Hunter just as much as this one but have not been reset there. But just like this game I will refrain from buying anything in the future. I don't like to spend money only to find it gone next time I log in. Thanks for some good games, but loosing everything really sucks.