Options

Promoted to pro Best Way to get Better ?? Please help

JneubarthJneubarth Registered Users 9 Posts
So finally won playoff series. Have 30k cash and 215 gold. Have upgraded all offensive coaches to leavel 2. Pitching to level one. Have random assortment of 2-4 star players. No number 1 pick types

Please advise best way to spend the money and gold to get better. Better to add upgraded coaches or try and get number 1 picks? Any advice will be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    1986Mets1986Mets Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'd spend the cash on upgrades, as they continue to get more expensive. Save all the gold as you'll need it later on for upgrades (past level 6) as you can't spend cash on them anymore.

As for draft picks, you'll get late/second rounders for completing games here and there so just wait for those. Also, when you progress to the next level you earn good draft picks.

If you really don't want to wait for some solid players, then use gold to get a first round draft pick or No. 1 draft pick.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Jneubarth wrote: »
    So finally won playoff series. Have 30k cash and 215 gold. Have upgraded all offensive coaches to leavel 2. Pitching to level one. Have random assortment of 2-4 star players. No number 1 pick types

Please advise best way to spend the money and gold to get better. Better to add upgraded coaches or try and get number 1 picks? Any advice will be appreciated

To save cash and gold I only spend on the coach recommend. That way I can save up instead of wasting money on the draft
    wheel. Good luck.

1CD36FAD-72A7-43BD-BB1F-33BF14397069_zpss4h5h0ow.png