Great game, some suggestions for sequals

NDSU_FargoNDSU_Fargo Registered Users 11 Posts
Really enjoy playing this game with friends. I think you guys really hit it with this one. It brings back memories of playing MLB Presents: Ken Griffey Jr. on Super Nintendo. Some things that would be nice: View the opponent's batting lineup and pitching staff. Be able to trade players for players between humans. Batting practice mode. Be able to be hit by a pitch. Be able to change the batting order of the lineup. Have more catching animations like dives and wall jumps. Have a Favorites tab so I can save nicknames that I play against and find them quickly. Have a "Clutch" rating or boost to buy that makes players better in the last two innings.

Comments

• Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi NDSU_Fargo, glad to hear you have been enjoying the game. I can confirm that some of your ideas have already been implemented and will be in future updates though I cannot say which features. Thank you for your feedback and the team is always open to suggestions.

-SP
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Hi NDSU_Fargo, glad to hear you have been enjoying the game. I can confirm that some of your ideas have already been implemented and will be in future updates though I cannot say which features. Thank you for your feedback and the team is always open to suggestions.

-SP

You may want to read the rest of the forum. Other team members have othe concerns as well.