Options

Setting Lineup

joestudjoestud Registered Users 2 Posts
it would be cool if u could actually set a Lineup VS LHP and a Lineup vs RHP, dunno if this idea has been discussed publicly in here but it would make the game a lot better.

Also trades would be interesting.

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    joestud wrote: »
    it would be cool if u could actually set a Lineup VS LHP and a Lineup vs RHP, dunno if this idea has been discussed publicly in here but it would make the game a lot better.

Also trades would be interesting.

I know right. Good idea.
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Custom batting orders will indeed be introduced in a future update. Currently, you can choose to have your lineup optimized for vs LHP & RHP in the gameplan section under the team menu.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Custom batting orders will indeed be introduced in a future update. Currently, you can choose to have your lineup optimized for vs LHP & RHP in the gameplan section under the team menu.

Is there an ETA on the future update? This feature would be cool.
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I also am looking forward to this update. They always put Kipnis batting 2nd in my lineup and he's only batting .183 despite how hard I focus for his at bats.

Trading players with opponents would be an awesome feature -- especially if they can't see Kipnis' stats for me. :)
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Custom batting orders will most likely be in our 1.3 or 1.4 update which will be sometime in October.

There are currently no plans to implement trading players with opponents as it may be too easy to manipulate the system. It is a topic that will be revisited at some point down the road.
  • Options
    aussie_surfer86aussie_surfer86 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Custom batting orders will most likely be in our 1.3 or 1.4 update which will be sometime in October.

There are currently no plans to implement trading players with opponents as it may be too easy to manipulate the system. It is a topic that will be revisited at some point down the road.

Is there gonna be an option to search for certain people? And then purchase them w cash or gold.