cant download region 6

Au79Au79 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hi all

As I wrote within a thread, I am not able to download region 6.
I own an Android tablet, I tried to restart it several times, but no success. I do get a notification regarding region 6, but when entering the game it's not there.

Any idea what it might be?

In deer hunter for example I can download a region even before advancing to it. In here I can't even see it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Can you remove the game from devise, and not the cloud? I've had to do that a few times with kindle tablet(android). It worked every time, and nothing was missing and my current progress was intact. If you can uninstall from devise and reinstall. But ONLY if your current status is saved to cloud!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Au79 wrote: »
    Hi all

As I wrote within a thread, I am not able to download region 6.
    I own an Android tablet, I tried to restart it several times, but no success. I do get a notification regarding region 6, but when entering the game it's not there.

Any idea what it might be?

In deer hunter for example I can download a region even before advancing to it. In here I can't even see it.

Thanks in advance
    Hi...try do this....just go to app manager/DH/clear data/force stop(never UNINSTALL)....reboot device by checking device version(latest)
    relaunch DH by checking on play store(all up to date)...hope this helpful....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Au79Au79 Registered Users 10 Posts
    swaggerjr, brilliant!
    Worked as a charm

Thank you!