Region 5 Killing Elder Rifle Series

GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
Does anyone have any hints as to killing Elder (final rifle series). Not enough time with the raptor attacks to keep rifle loaded in order to complete the kill. Hitting Elder is not the problem. If you try to kill the raptors first,then you don't have enough time to reload and kill your primary target. Right now I don't think that this can be completed successfully. Any tips. It's the only kill I have left. Completed region 6 already.

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Hit the shoot button during the reload process. That will stop the reloading and let you shoot. That works great when you need to get the final kill shot before the dino gets you.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot. By the way I took a snap shot of one of the surveys, but how do I create a ticket to get the gold credit? Appreciate your help. I only have to kill the last Dino in region 5. I already completed region 6, so it 's. Getting kind of boring. Deer Hunter 2014 is also complete. Hope they come out with some new regions in both games.
    Tried that but the raptors that keep popping up take up too many shots and time which gives Elder enough time to have me for lunch. Any other suggestions.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Do a search...there are several threads on the solution...
    Say What??
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Glfjunke wrote: »
    Tried that but the raptors that keep popping up take up too many shots and time which gives Elder enough time to have me for lunch. Any other suggestions.

Use very little of the scope magnification. And keep trying. The hunt can be completed with the cash rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Kill raptors, reload, kill big dude. Hit the circles every time. Very doable.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Finally completed the kill. Thanks for the help. Just waiting for region 7.