Screen shots

GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
took a screen shot. Now how do I retrieve it so I can collect the gold reward?

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    You would need to use either Photobucket or Imgur to post screenshots here.

For Photobucket, you would have to download it from your app store and create an account (if you don't already have one). Then you would upload your screenshot to the app and copy the IMG link and paste it into your thread/reply. Keep in mind that if you upload enough photos, the images won't show up here and it'll ask you to increase your bandwidth. The image would show "Look who's popular!" If you reached that point.

For Imgur, you would need to go to imgur.com, and create an account (if you don't already have one). You would then upload your photo and select the BBCode link and copy and paste it into the forum as you would for the Photobucket method.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Can I just e-mail the snapshot somewhere?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If you use imgur, select the bb code (img).
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Glfjunke wrote: »
    Can I just e-mail the snapshot somewhere?

Sure, but what would be the point?

You need to upload the picture to a hosting site and copy the bb code as DS007 and TF said.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I have an IPad
    Way beyond my PC skills. Have no idea what how or why, sorry but thanks.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    When trialpay responds to your ticket you can just copy and paste the screenshot into an email. But you would get your gold much faster if you just included the screenshot in the initial ticket using photobucket or Imgur.

Just go to photos on your ipad. And press the photo. Then press copy. Then press the screen inside the email. And then select paste.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Can you explain photo bucket. The only reply I get from trial play is that they are working on it.
    Glfjunke wrote: »
    Can you explain photo bucket. The only reply I get from trial play is that they are working on it.

Go to the App Store and do a search for photrbucket. Download it. The first time you go into it will have you create a username and password. After that it will automatically upload your photos.

Once the photo you want is in photobucket click on it. Then click on the "I" button. Then click on "IMG". It will then say "copied". Then you just paste in the URL code into the email or thread. Let me know if that works.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Oh btw, I've had problems with photobucket on iPad. It doesn't seem compatible with newer iPads. I switched to Imgur and no problems at all, easy peasy. That's just my experience.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I never tried photobucket on my iPad. I just know it works great on my iPhone.

Imgur should work similiar to photobucket.
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    What's this about screenshots for gold?
    Ammonites wrote: »
    What's this about screenshots for gold?
    Sometimes you need to take a screenshot to prove that you did an offer from the offer page.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Go to the App Store and do a search for photrbucket. Download it. The first time you go into it will have you create a username and password. After that it will automatically upload your photos.

Once the photo you want is in photobucket click on it. Then click on the "I" button. Then click on "IMG". It will then say "copied". Then you just paste in the URL code into the email or thread. Let me know if that works.
    Did not find photobucket. If I want to just email it and wait, where do I send the snap shot. I can do that ok.
    I did. Now where do I email it.