Options

RE: Sticky Thread Sticky: Please direct issues of not receiving gold to customer car

classallclassall Registered Users 5 Posts
What's the point? So we know that ya'll don't answer them?

Give me a break.

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    classall wrote: »
    What's the point? So we know that ya'll don't answer them?

Give me a break.

I know right. [Inappropriate word removed by Admin]!!!!
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    King: I understand you are frustrated however spelling an inappropriate word differently does not make it OK. Please be aware that if this continues, we will enforce the forum rules. Do not use inappropriate words.

If you need help with speeding up Customer Care issues, I can assist, we can chat about this and hopefully get it resolved. Thanks.
  • Options
    ApplesauceApplesauce Registered Users 8 Posts
    Francis, i've had an open ticket that i opened two weeks ago and have yet to hear back. It was about the varying gold costs of draft picks among people. But i've given up worrying about getting 1st round picks since the two i've gotten have been farrrr from 1st round quality(both 3 star). I'll not buy another with rare gold since i've just realized i need it to advance past level 6 in skills.
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    Anyway you guys can change the language filter to allow the plural form of ball? This is a baseball game after all.
  • Options
    Could you check on the status of my two tickets please?
  • Options
    FrizzelliFrizzelli Registered Users 5 Posts
    Francis can you pm me I have a big issue with not getting gold for something I paid for $30. I am feeling like i got scammed out of my money. Noone is answering me from TrialPay or Glu. This is beyond frustrating.
  • Options
    This is the **** answer I got. I contacted customer care regarding an issue where I was completing the "SponsorPay" offers, for which I was to receive gold..I got Glu points and no gold, so I contacted customer care.

This doesn't even remotely answer my question. This is a scam, not only are you making money off people paying in-app, but you are making money by having people complete these surveys or app downloads. Easy for you, you don't give any reimbursement except "glu points" which are so useless, I can't even wipe my *** with them if I wanted to.

Hello Carter,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We are sorry to hear you have experienced a problem with a special; it sounds like the deal expired as you were attempting to purchase. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We do not have the ability to put items on sale individually, but sales do come round on a rotating basis, either with the same item or similarly-powered items and one may take advantage at that time.

Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Abrar Khan
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    A good lesson that you shouldn't spend any money on apps. It's hardly ever necessary.