Options

Avalanche series

CaKajunCaKajun Registered Users 10 Posts
I just saw a glitch "Avalanche Series", while doing a contract hunt and getting gold. Wild how it popped on and asked to download then disappeared !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The avalanche series appeared on my device about 12 hours ago. You might want to reboot your device to see if it reappears.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    CaKajunCaKajun Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok. Thanks Shep
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I wonder if there will be a event series, before the next region arrives?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I think it is anyone's guess now. Glu broke their pattern when they only released one event series when region 6 came out.
    But if I had to guess I would say a new region comes out before another event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    This question goes to deathshadow 007, seeing as he has a grip on these sales. When do you think the avalanche will go on sale? I already have it on my kindle, thinking of adding it to iPad. I know, I know I need to pick one to solely to play dinos on! But I'm still up in the air with that.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I must say T.F., this is one of those times when Glu really fools us! If we don't see an event next week, my best guess would be in two to three weeks before we get a R6 blowout sale. Can't wait to get my hands on the Bandit. The only reason I got the Avalanche early was because I thought we might never see it again or it was an event weapon. I enjoyed playing through its series, although it seems they made it weaker than in the contracts, JMO.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    I also grabbed it on my kindle thinking the same thing. But I really want it on iPad! Free gold is so hard to come bye. Kindle uses tapjoy for both dino's and DH. IPad uses trialpay. I guess I'll wait for the sale, like I did with the stinger.