Options

Tapjoy

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I just noticed that on kindle it uses tapjoy for offers. I usually buy gold, seeing that Amazon has good offers on that. Went to do an offer to make my gold count a even number when I realized it was tapjoy. Did a auto insurance offer, got 98 gold! Then a sears and k-mart ad to make it a even 100 to my gold count. Now I'm very ready for the next region, just have to stock up more hunter bucks and get past level 45. I should meet that. Next big job is 4 weeks out, then I'm gone for 20 days.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Did the kindle always use Tapjoy or did it change recently? If it changed that gives me some hope that Glu will switch to Tapjoy on iOS devices.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sorry for less info, I've always seen tapjoy as the reward app. But very limited to the easy ones (you know what I mean) no vids and very few that doesn't require a credit card#. But k-mart and sears are good for 2 gold an hour. And that insurance quote I've hit them at least once a month. But I get a buttload of phone calls and emails! Lol, oh well...got the gold! But if we keep pestering Glu about trial pay maybe they'll switch. Unless they have a contract with them.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx