Options

Contract hunts

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
O.k. so we're all working on building up cash for the new region, but which one is your least favorite? For me it's the kill 8 einiosaureses. Just to slow, but I do like the rifle hunts. Getting really good at heart shots without using IR. But for all other hunts I just tear through them with the avalanche!! :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yeah the Einiosauruses spawn too far away and are behind the brush. My favorite hunts are the Suchomimus and Pteranodon hunts. I love the Suchomimus one because I can kill those two Gastonias as well. The most I have killed in the Pteranodon hunt is 7. The Avalanche is well-suited for both of these hunts.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    O.k. so we're all working on building up cash for the new region, but which one is your least favorite? For me it's the kill 8 einiosaureses. Just to slow, but I do like the rifle hunts. Getting really good at heart shots without using IR. But for all other hunts I just tear through them with the avalanche!! :cool:

yep the 8 einiosauruses are the slowest and most unlikeable.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Killing the 8 einiosaurus goes a little quicker if you pick them off while still behind the brush...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Killing the 8 einiosaurus goes a little quicker if you pick them off while still behind the brush...

Yeah I do just that, but sometimes the "Blocked!" gets annoying and if you don't get them before then you have to wait until they pass the brush. And by then, another will have spawned so you may miss your chance to get that one if you focus on the one that you just tried to kill.

There is one positive aspect of this hunt though: I've seemed to get a lot of lung shots on this hunt, so this may be a great hunt to complete a possible bounty for them (if we ever see bounties in this game).
  • Options
    I'd like them to bring back T-Rex, maybe a little tougher to kill this time!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    My least favorite hunt in region 6 is the arsinoitheriums (the two-horned rhinos). They are smaller than the einiosauruses and come from just as far away. It is just a waiting game with both of these hunts.

My second least favorite dino in this region is the pachycephalosauruses, mostly because its name is too long and I cannot get my tongue wrapped around it. I call them Acorn Heads, which is easier to remember. I don't mind hunting them, they don't pose too much of a problem.

My favorite dino hunt in each region has been the flying lizard hunt (each region has a different version). Usually you get to kill 6-8 of the things, but in this world, the bag limit is 4. Is that lower bag limit set so because they are harder to kill in this region? It usually takes a couple bursts from my AR before they die, unless they are very close. Has anyone else noticed that the pteranodons are a little tougher than the flying lizards oi prior regions?

I don't mind that they are tougher, I just wish they would keep the bag limit higher.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'd like them to bring back T-Rex, maybe a little tougher to kill this time!

Yeah I'd like to see him again in the future maybe. I loved how po'd he looked when he came after you! Too bad they didn't have you kill one in the contract hunts in R1.
    Has anyone else noticed that the pteranodons are a little tougher than the flying lizards in prior regions?

Yeah and they're much larger as well. It was cool to see one as a Trophy Hunt in R6. DJ would have gotten a kick out of that.
  • Options
    The pteranodon hunt is easy with the avalanche, I bagged 10 on one hunt. Mainly because there were a couple of clusters of them, flying out of that rock tower.
  • Options
    AnjaAnja Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is it just me or is the Carchadontosaurus not popping up in your contract hunts either?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Anja wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the Carchadontosaurus not popping up in your contract hunts either?
    I have never had that hunt on region 6.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: