Options

500 vs 300 Gold

CpshwaCpshwa Registered Users 4 Posts
I would like to know why my friends that play only have to Pay 300 Gold for a Number one Draft pick when it costs me 500 Gold? How does this make any sense. Please Fix as this is a very fun game overall and i was pretty upset to find that i am getting screwed.

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Cpshwa wrote: »
    I would like to know why my friends that play only have to Pay 300 Gold for a Number one Draft pick when it costs me 500 Gold? How does this make any sense. Please Fix as this is a very fun game overall and i was pretty upset to find that i am getting screwed.

What device are you playing on? I play on IOS and it's 300 for me.
  • Options
    ApplesauceApplesauce Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am the same, also position player picks are 500g for me and 300 for my buddy. Also, he pays 100g for first round picks, while i would have to pay 300.
  • Options
    CpshwaCpshwa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Applesauce wrote: »
    I am the same, also position player picks are 500g for me and 300 for my buddy. Also, he pays 100g for first round picks, while i would have to pay 300.

I play on my Ipad which is one of the original ones (i.e., not ipad air or whatever) the cheap one. haha. But ya same for all my buddies that play, they pay low amounts and i am stuck at 500 for Number 1 picks and positional picks and 200 for a first rounder.

I would like some of my gold back to be honest and if the creators of the game would like me to keep spending money they should credit my account for at least 1000 gold and bring me to what others pay. If not i should get credited about 2000 gold to make up for it.

Great game but once i found this out i was not really impressed at all. I will not be spending another dime of my hard earned money until they fix this or credit my account.
  • Options
    Heck, they don't even respond to here so I'd not keep up hope for either. If we don't get some attention this week(i have sent a couple emails to GLU support) i will be deleting the game and never touching another GLU game.
    Cpshwa wrote: »
    I play on my Ipad which is one of the original ones (i.e., not ipad air or whatever) the cheap one. haha. But ya same for all my buddies that play, they pay low amounts and i am stuck at 500 for Number 1 picks and positional picks and 200 for a first rounder.

I would like some of my gold back to be honest and if the creators of the game would like me to keep spending money they should credit my account for at least 1000 gold and bring me to what others pay. If not i should get credited about 2000 gold to make up for it.

Great game but once i found this out i was not really impressed at all. I will not be spending another dime of my hard earned money until they fix this or credit my account.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Applesauce wrote: »
    Heck, they don't even respond to here so I'd not keep up hope for either. If we don't get some attention this week(i have sent a couple emails to GLU support) i will be deleting the game and never touching another GLU game.

They only respond when it's convenient for them.
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    The device doesnt matter, I have 2 names made from same phone one with 500 one with 300
  • Options
    It's really sad that I've had a ticket open with GLU for 3 weeks now with no response, and nothing on the forums is addressed. See you guys, i'm done with GLU.