Options

Buying gold?

SE MetsSE Mets Registered Users 10 Posts
At some point in this games life, your cash becomes useless as you need gold for players, upgrades, etc. Any thought on an option to let players convert x amount if cash for x amount of gold? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    That would be great. I've got 400k money just sitting
  • Options
    MacHobbesMacHobbes Registered Users 11 Posts
    Agreed. Either give gold instead at higher levels or make cash useful. Right now it's unfair to longtime dedicated players who aren't cheating and don't want to be forced to buy gold.
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    At this point in time there is no way to convert cash to gold, however you can now buy bonus games with cash. If you attempt to start a bonus game and have 0, you will now be able to use cash instead of gold.
  • Options
    DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts
    At this point in time there is no way to convert cash to gold, however you can now buy bonus games with cash. If you attempt to start a bonus game and have 0, you will now be able to use cash instead of gold.

Oh, that's nice. I was wondering what we would do with cash at the higher levels. At least that is one thing to spend it on! I guess you could also buy second round draft picks and pile up those players until you have enough to trade for a first rounder or #1