Options

Inaccuracies

CJMaskCJMask Registered Users 4 Posts
So far I've only noticed one. Brett Cecil on the game is a RHP. In real life, he's a LHP. Just one that I've notice being a Blue Jays fan, but maybe other people have noticed other things like that!

Comments

• Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi CJMask, we have already fixed Brett Cecil's handedness however this will not go into effect until our next update.

-SP
  • Options
    F.U.2F.U.2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Why is adam Lind a studd in this game??
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    F.U.2 wrote: »
    Why is adam Lind a studd in this game??

Where did you get the info that he is a studd?
  • Options
    F.U.2F.U.2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had him on my game he had 7/9/3 stats when has he ever hit the ball that well! But the point is moot I downgraded him to my extra hitters and now he isn't even in my line up! I've lost two of my starters in the last few days to some odd glitch! Chisenhill was my third baseman and disapeared today
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    This was due to a glitch regarding roster saving when moving auto-set players. The bug has been fixed in our update which will be out within a week. When you say your starters disappeared, were they set as inactives at the time?

Which of your players were lost and which roster slots were they in?
  • Options
    jfrank1034jfrank1034 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I believe that Wesley Wright is also a RHP in the game when he is a LHP in reality
  • Options
    MacHobbesMacHobbes Registered Users 11 Posts
    Pretty sure Bruce Chen is supposed to be LH not RH like he is in the game.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    This was due to a glitch regarding roster saving when moving auto-set players. The bug has been fixed in our update which will be out within a week. When you say your starters disappeared, were they set as inactives at the time?

Which of your players were lost and which roster slots were they in?

Can y'all work on some of the other glitches as well or are you waiting for people to complain about it before you take action? If you don't know what I'm talking about please read the forums above this one. Tighten up SP.