Options

Disappearing players

Mr. TeeMr. Tee Registered Users 5 Posts
Has anyone else had inactive players simply disappear?
I recently put Howie Kendrick on the inactive list just to try out another 2B. Now he's gone. Same thing with Garrett Jones.
I haven't traded in any players in weeks.
I had to use 300 gold to get Kendrick. Is there any part of this game that works properly?
:mad:

Comments

• Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yep. I benched Cole Hammels after his ERA skyrocketed to 10.71. Wanted to try out another pitcher before ditching him and now he's gone. Pretty frustrating since he was my #1 pick that I used 300 gold to buy. /drinks another beer in anger
  • Options
    Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    This was due to a glitch regarding roster saving when moving auto-set players. The bug has been fixed in our update which will be out within a week. To be clear these players were they set as inactives at the time, correct?

What are your in-game nicknames?
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    Correct, they were set to inactive at the time. My nick is the same as here. Thanks for addressing this.
  • Options
    Mr. TeeMr. Tee Registered Users 5 Posts
    Spicy_Pants,

I sent you a private message about this, but have received no response.
    Mr. Tee is my nickname.
  • Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    I had the same thing happen this morning. I picked up Ian Desmond and the game placed him as my starting SS over Jose Reyes. I changed Reyes back to my starter bc I wasn't sure which one I wanted to use yet. When I did this the game changed Ian Desmond to Jose Reyes. So now I have two Reyes and no Desmond. I had the same thing happen with Russell Martin and Brian McCann. I read that the glitch will be fixed but is there any way to get my player back???
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Anyone still having these issues?

I've had a similar issue. One of my #1 draft picks is a 3 star loser hitting a whopping .115, so I swapped him with an inactive player. Next new game he's back in the lineup. This time I change him for an inactive player, and yet again, he gets back in the linup the next day.

Wouldn't be so bad if he could hit, but .115 is unforgivable!!
  • Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    I haven't had a chance to find out if this is still a problem considering the fact that I haven't received higher than a 3* player in the draft in about 3 weeks. I can't even tell you how my 2nd and 1st round picks I've used. Not to mention a few #1's mixed in. I can't believe how hard they make it to find 5* players.