XXX Legendary monsters

aahsytaahsyt Registered Users 8 Posts
Did Glu just reduce XXX monster's power from 1m to 40k? My Magmordus had 50k power and when i went on today it has only 11xxx power and no refund in sparks....

Comments

• ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
    aahsyt wrote: »
    Did Glu just reduce XXX monster's power from 1m to 40k? My Magmordus had 50k power and when i went on today it has only 11xxx power and no refund in sparks....

Same i want a full refund
  • aahsytaahsyt Registered Users 8 Posts
    An XIII monster is better than an XXX Legendary now............ /forever facepalm..
  • MarquisMarquis Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm giving then a week to refund me and then if they haven't I'm reporting them to apple

Marquis
  • ZekelZekel Registered Users 19 Posts
    Marquis wrote: »
    I'm giving then a week to refund me and then if they haven't I'm reporting them to apple

Marquis

Same i feel your pain, they literally robbed us
    I spent a few bucks to get to the top 10 to win Magmordus and for what? To have it degraded to a state worse than XIII?! I demand my money and sparka back or reset XXX monsters back to what they used to be..
    Been close to a week now and no refund in sight...
  • PootietangzPootietangz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah that's stupid why are legendary creatures less powerful than epics, and by a significant amount too. They should have 60k max power in my opinion...
    :mad::mad::mad::mad: booty :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • EndrioEndrio Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah that would be cool if we had guilds or troops or something like that and we could battle other troops to win prizes and play in tournaments together such as fighting a huge boss as a troop

We are the leading the world in providing best C4090-456 - certkiller and prep solutions. Our incredible offers for oracle test prep - braindumps.com and artinstitutesmiami at reasonable prices; our www.tabor.edu is very rare in Florida Institute of Technology.
    FSL:
  • whodimanwhodiman Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does anybody happen to have more than one XXX monster? I am just wondering what happens after you win one. I currently have one and slowly building him up. Is having one the highest you can go?
  • 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have 2 XXX creatures. You can win 1 ( OBIT ) by completing the game and win others in the pvp tournaments that usually happen. It's been over a month and a half since the last one though. So I don't know when you or anyone else can get more XXX creatures.
    You can have as many XXX creatures as you want and can win but after you win one or more nothing changes except your team strength score can get higher as you build them and your team stronger.