Options

Report to the BBB

Dmanu22Dmanu22 Registered Users 4 Posts
Tomorrow I'm going to report Glu to the BBB on the issue of first round and number one picks costing different amounts for different people. Glu must respond and it only takes 10 minutes or less to file. If they won't respond on their own forums I'll take it to the next level.

Comments

• Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    You have to understand the business of gaming. Laws may apply on some or many levels, but gaming companies never have to deal with legal cjallenges. Why? Politicians and lawyers see gamers complaints as trite and not worth the trouble. It's just a game". The only time I've ever seen a publisher receive a legal challenge was with the release of Battlefield 4, and that was from the shate holders!!

The best you can do is try to leverage public pressure and gain the trust/appreciation of the company in question. This is especially true with mobile games. I played Life is Crime for a year, and that was an unholy fubar, where cheaters never got reprimanded and literally every player had a complaint of some sort (some of whome spent thousands on the game).

Like with LiC, your only other option os to walk and leave a bad review. Sadly it is what it is at this point.