Options

Why do I suddenly suck?

muldoonsmuldoons Registered Users 1 Posts
Ever since I bumped my way up to Hall of Fame, my players have turned to ****. It's not just that the competition has gotten better; my upgrades are all up to speed and I'm still timing my hits well. For some reason, pitches that I used to crush are weakly dying all over the field. Just about everyone in my lineup has dropped 20 points in batting average. It's getting really frustrated. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    muldoons wrote: »
    Ever since I bumped my way up to Hall of Fame, my players have turned to ****. It's not just that the competition has gotten better; my upgrades are all up to speed and I'm still timing my hits well. For some reason, pitches that I used to crush are weakly dying all over the field. Just about everyone in my lineup has dropped 20 points in batting average. It's getting really frustrated. Anyone else experience this?

Yes me too. I was blowing away teams with like a no possible chance to beat them and now that I moved up to MVP It's like almost impossible to win a game. I guess I'll just keep choping at it.