Started over!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Well I had to start over from region1 because of a updating glitch. But I did not lose any money I put down. Apple refunded my account. So here I am trying to catch up. There has been a lot of improvements added. Unlike DH, they offer you a discount price on previous region weapons, to "add to your collection" no thanks lol! But trying to build up a mass of hunter bucks is the hard part. I think by late tonite I should finish region 6. Then I have to jam on contract hunts before region 7. I gonna need a whole lot of hb's to start the "crystal crag" :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    When you start over does that reset the Gamecenter hunts and kills stats? Or does it continue to just add on to your stats from the previous game?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I believe GameCenter is cumulative, so it would add to your total. Sorry, but I'm not going to restart the game to test this :-)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I have not had to restart my games but I have started new games several times...6 total. It was always more fun the next time around...JMO
    Say What??
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    When you start over does that reset the Gamecenter hunts and kills stats? Or does it continue to just add on to your stats from the previous game?
    It does continue adding the stats, no reset. But I was so far down the ranks it doesn't matter! Lol I'm glad region 7 doesn't come out till Thursday, I have a chance at getting near where I left off.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It does continue adding the stats, no reset. But I was so far down the ranks it doesn't matter! Lol I'm glad region 7 doesn't come out till Thursday, I have a chance at getting near where I left off.

Thanks. I always wondered about that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • grimwolfgrimwolf Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is there anyway to get back the exotic weapons my phone messed up and I lost everything
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No, the only thing you would get back is the starter pack. If you bought it.