New Event Here

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Just downloaded an update from the App Store. It added some descriptions to the Exotics and yay! I got the Bandit for 192! The new exotic is the Phosphor:

6oZBa7o.jpg

I'll let you know what the OTO is soon. That is if no one does it before me! :)
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    This is the prize for completing the series:

oPKYwul.jpg

Also the OTO is for 580. So I skipped it for now.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am not showing the bow in the weapons store.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The bow didn't show up in the weapons store until after I won it for completing the exotic series.
    The bow costs about 7 million to fully upgrade it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    not here for android yet :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I know it's to late for DH, but if they have multiple hunt series like dino's that would of been a great improvement. Like a rifle, shotgun, a.r, and pistol series. Then maybe throw in a bow or crossbow series. 20-30 hunts each. That would make it much longer to complete, and waiting for the next region not so bad. But there is the hidden regions, but only 3. Just a thought for the next game. Dino's is throwing in surprises, didn't expect the exotic series. There was no pop-up announcement for it! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Why is android the one that the updates come last for?
    Well that's a good question, for some reason Glu favors iOS. When there are far more people that have android devices. I have both, but only play games on tablets. Phone is for my work, and the new samsung galaxy phone coming out next month is far better than iPhone 6. Bigger screen, waterproof , dust proof, removable battery and expandable storage. Better resolution etc...just my thoughts. I like my iPad and kindle(android) but for phone, I have to go with Samsung, seeing that my job involves water!
  • Ok BossOk Boss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Does anyone have trouble uploading the latest update ?

I have to upload all the maps again which is unfortuntely failed, except region 1.

All the weapons from region 6 are not appeared correctly, as well as the whole region 6 is gone.

How can I fix this problem ?
    Would you mind helping me out of this ?

Thank you very much in advance everyone for your kind consideration and assistance.
    I am really appreciated this.
    Ok Boss, you may need to restart your phone and perhaps connect to a WiFi signal. This has helped people in the past. If that doesn't work for you, you should submit a Customer Care ticket to Glu.
  • Ok BossOk Boss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you very much sir, will try. Wish me the best luck ;)
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    This is the prize for completing the series:

oPKYwul.jpg

Also the OTO is for 580. So I skipped it for now.

Can't wait for this.......
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I know it's to late for DH, but if they have multiple hunt series like dino's that would of been a great improvement. Like a rifle, shotgun, a.r, and pistol series. Then maybe throw in a bow or crossbow series. 20-30 hunts each. That would make it much longer to complete, and waiting for the next region not so bad. But there is the hidden regions, but only 3. Just a thought for the next game. Dino's is throwing in surprises, didn't expect the exotic series. There was no pop-up announcement for it! :cool:

I agree with you T.F.....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    Thanks swaggerjr, I take it's not on android yet?
    That event was a nice challenge! I was almost finished when the update to iOS 8 came in! After updating I was able to finish, and get the bow. Just waiting for the upgrades to finish, then try it out.
    Still nothing on Kindle for this...
    I will "Mayday" them @ 9:00am Seattle time. They hold updates for the review team to approve it. But as I have told them before, Glu is a well known developer, their games are in their app store. So Amazon should approve the update right away. It worked when I told them that with Deer Hunter 2014. Got the update within minutes.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    One thing I find annoying abut this new event is, after completing a contract hunt, it automatically puts you in the exotic hunt. Every single time. I'm not playing, no matter how many times you try to prompt me to, Glu! 2r5wbqh.jpg
    Facebook player
    Finally updated for Kindle! Man, I was feeling left out. See how it goes.
  • jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yes5xxxxxx
    Here's the "Play Now" pop-up for the Phosphor Event:

ictCVdU.jpg
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Be nice if GLU offered something for us people who don't know the cheats for all the gold and who can't afford to buy gold to do these exotic hunts. Same as DH14 every event that comes up you need a special weapon that costs in excess of 500+ gold , it is ridiculous! Should be the first 5 of an exotic series to try it before you buy it, that way you get a little bit of gold towards what you might have. Me I have 15 gold wow eh!