Options

critical crash issue

hanbogohanbogo Registered Users 3 Posts
There is a critical issue when I play Tap Sports Baseball. I don't know why some matches keep crashing when I start to play them. Then the app restarts, but the situation is the same. I can't complete those matches. Now, a playoff becomes one of them, so I can't not upgrade to the next level. Please help, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    DumasDumas Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sounds like same problem happens to me. I reported the bug long time ago but never got solved. Good luck with it.

hanbogo wrote: »
    There is a critical issue when I play Tap Sports Baseball. I don't know why some matches keep crashing when I start to play them. Then the app restarts, but the situation is the same. I can't complete those matches. Now, a playoff becomes one of them, so I can't not upgrade to the next level. Please help, thank you.
  • Options
    Oh no. It's so bad. If I can delete the match and restart, the issue may be solved temporarily.
    Dumas wrote: »
    Sounds like same problem happens to me. I reported the bug long time ago but never got solved. Good luck with it.
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I have a similar issue that's been getting worse. I get the constant loading/ lockup about every 7 innings now.
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    The 'constant loading' problem has gotten worse, to the point where I can't play more than an inning, if at all. There was a long period today where I couldn't even get to the menu.....hoping it has something to do with the pending update.
  • Options
    Oh my god. They heard my voice. All my matches had been reset, so I can play playoff again. Thank you!
  • Options
    radagast4givenradagast4given Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having a similar issue, but with mine the only game freezing/stuck loading is my playoff game it. i am in the 7th and cant advance because the game wont load. I can play all my other innings except my playoff game. very weird just gets stuck in the "Constantly loading" state. Thanks in advance for any help.