Options

Weekly rewards didn't work again

LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
Weekly rewards didn't work for the second week in a row now. For me that's 3200 gold I haven't received, which by the currency exchange rate given by the game is $40. Hopefully this can be resolved - my username is LiverpoolFC. This is pretty frustrating and I imagine will likely lead people to stop playing the game as avidly or at all.

Comments

• Options
    NotajediNotajedi Registered Users 6 Posts
    The same for me, apart from two of the payouts whould have been cash and they didn't payout either.
  • Options
    Hialeah FloridaHialeah Florida Registered Users 9 Posts
    Notajedi wrote: »
    The same for me, apart from two of the payouts whould have been cash and they didn't payout either.

After 2 weeks of not paying out I'm at 3200 owed from weekly bonus wins
    I will attempt to do it again this week so I can be owed a nice 4800 gold. Which is the same as a Ton Of Gold 49.99. I am planning on Buying the 49.99 package and letting American Express know of the issue and I'll get back my 49.99 and we are even!!!
    I am in this game many hours and this helps them keep game going we deserve our win bonus. Also I already posted how some of my players are disappearing from my roster!!! Please fix asap. I am a gold buyer but I also need what's owed to Me!!!
  • Options
    grotethgroteth Registered Users 4 Posts
    Mine didn't work again either. It said I already collected it and I didn't. Bad.
  • Options
    joestudjoestud Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, says Final still on the countdown clock for me too, but when I click on the view ur prior standings says I already collected, maybe its not rolling over once the time runs out or something.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Same here to. Seems like you have to try and collect rewards immediately when you get them. If you check in even a half an hour later, it says you have already claimed. I have had most success collecting the rewards within minutes of them becoming available.
  • Options
    LeakingimplantsLeakingimplants Registered Users 2 Posts
    This has not worked for me either. Team name is Vesticals Deep. Please compensate my team with King Felix and Iwakuma for my troubles.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Weekly rewards didn't work for the second week in a row now. For me that's 3200 gold I haven't received, which by the currency exchange rate given by the game is $40. Hopefully this can be resolved - my username is LiverpoolFC. This is pretty frustrating and I imagine will likely lead people to stop playing the game as avidly or at all.

Where on the game can you check to see if you have collected? What day is it suppose to pay?