Four Powers but only have access to three during battles?

pyt17587pyt17587 Registered Users 3 Posts
My main characters are maxed out and each has four powers, but when I go into battle I can only choose from the same three powers. For example, Rolly has "Unstoppable" (the icon looks like a round stone) but that never shows up in the fight, only "Roundhouse, Smash, and Stone Throw."

Will the fourth power become available at some point, or is there some way for me to make it show up during the battles?

Comments

• aahsytaahsyt Registered Users 8 Posts
    Its passive. Fourth power is always a passive; stun immunity, burns attackers, stuns attackers etc.
  • pyt17587pyt17587 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you for your quick response, but I don't know what that means...why is the fourth power there with the other three if you can't use it?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think the fourth power works like an Ability does in pokemon, if you have ever played xD But don't hold me to it as I am new to this game myself :P That was just my guess when I saw it :3
  • AethersAethers Registered Users 2 Posts
    pyt17587 wrote: »
    My main characters are maxed out and each has four powers, but when I go into battle I can only choose from the same three powers. For example, Rolly has "Unstoppable" (the icon looks like a round stone) but that never shows up in the fight, only "Roundhouse, Smash, and Stone Throw."

Will the fourth power become available at some point, or is there some way for me to make it show up during the battles?

The fourth power is something that happens during the fight as an innate/passive skill. For instance, majority of the lightning class will have a passive/innate skill of stun. This means if this monster gets attacked during battle, it will stun the other.

Other passive abilities include, but not limited to:
    Stun
    Burn
    Weaken
    Resistance
    Chance to Dodge
    Counter Attack
  • pyt17587pyt17587 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Aethers wrote: »
    The fourth power is something that happens during the fight as an innate/passive skill. For instance, majority of the lightning class will have a passive/innate skill of stun. This means if this monster gets attacked during battle, it will stun the other.

Other passive abilities include, but not limited to:
    Stun
    Burn
    Weaken
    Resistance
    Chance to Dodge
    Counter Attack

Ahhhh!!! That makes perfect sense! I didn't understand what was meant by "passive" earlier but now I see what you mean, especially when you mention "Burn" because I've seen that happen when someone attacks Taurad (they end up getting burned after each turn, for the rest of the battle). Thanks so much! I was wracking my brain. You guys are great :)